121 replies to this topic

#121 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,802 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

I am not right about everything but I am about a lot of things. I don't post about things I have no clue about unlike you.
As for the argument about positive or negative do some homework and get back to me. I know what I speak about while you make juvenile middle school cracks and actually think you are winning the argument. The worst part is you don't even know how stupid you sound or you would quit while you still have a shred od credibility.

oh stop it you.

everybody that's been on here for more than two minutes knows you dive head first into arguments, have something slip out that makes no sense, and then when someone calls you out on it, you try to rationalize it with 3 paragraphs of word salad, get pissy, and start slinging passive aggressive personal attacks. You're so transparent to anybody who has a clue.

and it's funny you think i'm arguing with you. i've won arguments against you years ago. and at this point, i've pretty much given up on you as anything but an opinionated stubborn old man with absolutely zero ability to take a criticism of his perceived immaculate perspective.

#122 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,802 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

"I've been wrong on occasion"

/doesn't present examples to prove the sincerity of his humility

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com