Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what are your first world problems?

77 posts in this topic

Posted

The glare from the sun messes with my LED smart tv at times. I have to close the shades.

1 person likes this

Posted

Taking a dump minutes after I get out of the shower

I don't think you understand the question.

Taking regular dumps and showers are both First world perks.

Posted

And also after reading all these post it makes me really realize that I love America .

The rest of the world can go fug themselves.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wanted to go golfing Saturday, but I already made plans to go to a craft beer festival.

Posted

And also after reading all these post it makes me really realize that I love America .

The rest of the world can go fug themselves.

I was actually thinking to myself the other day that we have it so good we are surely doomed. :phew:

Posted

Just finished the last available season of a good TV show and now I don't know which one to start next. Maybe I'll just have to resort to a movie or video games instead... Just to think I go through all of this and still have to wake up at 5 AM tomorrow to go to work.

F*ck my life, why is everything so hard!? 

Posted

I was actually thinking to myself the other day that we have it so good we are surely doomed. :phew:

Oh yeah, we're honestly so f*cked as a country once the rest of the world realizes really how big of an asshole America is, and actually has the power to band together and do something about it.

But I'm banking on that happening after my death.

Posted

i got 99 first world problems but a hot shower ain't one. i wish it was

1 person likes this

Posted

Both of my laptops have had hardware failures in the last week so now I can only use my desktop and phone to browse the huddle until I decide to fix them.

Posted

I can never get the amount of Tostitos to match up with the amount of queso dip.

If I buy one bag of chips and one jar of dip I have a ton of dip left over. Two bags of chips and I run out of dip. At this point I buy 2 jars of dip and 3 bags of chip and that comes pretty close but still have a little bit of dip left over (but not enough for an entire bag of chips).

Oh the humanity of it all

3 people like this

Posted

I was thinking about this the other day, I was watching this show on Animal planet called Off the Hook, and in the episode the guy that hosts it was at this big ice fishing festival out in the northern mid west, and he was sitting at a bar made out of ice and they show these guys drinking this drink through a beer bong made out of sculpted ice.

Just think of what someone from lets say Africa must think of that, we are so rich that we go to this extremely cold place to go fishing and party and drink a lot of alcohol why??? just because we can

Posted

Facebook changed their layout AGAIN! OMFG!