Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what are your first world problems?

77 posts in this topic

Posted

this one time when i was 17 i was walking through a gated community when a strange adult male stalked me and killed me

Can't tell if that's an attempted Trayvon Martin joke or just coincidental...?

Posted

Can't tell if that's an attempted Trayvon Martin joke or just coincidental...?

just an example of first world problems :D

Posted

At the airport this morning and the only thing that was open was Burger King.  I had to order a damn Croissam'mich instead of a biscuit because we all know Burger King biscuits suck ass.  Croissam'mich, fugin bullshit.

Posted

My car gets sooo hot in the summer cause of the black leather inside! So uncomfortable until the AC kicks in!

1 person likes this

Posted

At the airport this morning and the only thing that was open was Burger King.  I had to order a damn Croissam'mich instead of a biscuit because we all know Burger King biscuits suck ass.  Croissam'mich, fugin bullshit.

BK's biscuits are fuging awful. It's like the use the worst frozen biscuits they can find. 

Posted

The printer in my suite is on the fritz, so I had to send my PDF to our BD suite across the hall.  My AA took 5 minutes to go get it. 

And now my highlighter is out of magic yellow stuff.  How am I supposed to pretend to read these sciency mumbo jumbo papers?

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't get my golf handicap in the low double figures.

Posted

nobody finds you funny.

I can't stand having to pick all the pretzels out of the Hot & spicy Chex Mix.

Wasn't an attempt at humor. Legitimate gripe. Difficult to run/concentrate when there's a hot girl running in front of me.

Posted

When I click on my notification icon and instead of the drop-down window I get redirected to the "User CP" page.  Ugh!

2 people like this

Posted

Having to read the subtitles for the show Swamp People. Can't they find some Americans?

Posted

Jumped in the pool yesterday to cool off after cutting the grass, however it's about that time of year that the pool is so warm it is no longer refreshing. FML

Posted

The last uncovered card in solitaire was a king...I couldn't auto complete.  

1 person likes this