Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hold Onto Your Butts: MKG BEING SHOPPED.

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe if we were getting a guy like Cousins back? I still don't really like it.

That being said, I can't say I'm surprised considering Cho didn't exactly give MKG a ringing endorsement at the end of the season.

My opinion is that is shot is HORRIBLE but can improve, but I also think he has HUGE potential across the board. We got robbed last season because Dunlap was a blubbering idiot and MKG often times ended up sitting out entire halves because of it. He will make an impact next season.

Posted

Unless your getting Monroe or Drummond you hang up the phone.

Posted

if you need a reminder on why charlotte should not give up on MKG just look at my sig.

1 person likes this

Posted

Plus the fact that MKG was one of the top defensive players in the NBA last season per Synergy. He has yet to really work on his body to get it to NBA standards, nor has he really figured out the NBA game or his opponents tendencies. He is going to be a lockdown defender in the future. A glue guy, a leader, an all around playmaker. I don't give him up unless I am getting an elite big (on both ends of the floor).

Posted

I can honestly see MKG being a more athletic Ron Artest with none of the baggage.

Posted

Okay, this would shock me. Just can't see it happening.

Posted

New poster in this section. When I heard the news my first reaction was this. Is there a possibility of this happening? I went to middle school and high school with Vic and he can ball. Unselfish l, hard worker, plays tough defense and is all around a solid player. What are your thoughts if we do go in this direction. I'd love to see us draft the guy I went to school with.

Edit. I see they play different positions so the argument for trading him to draft Vic is stupid but still in general how do you feel about drafting Vic

Posted

The report out, according to twitter is that the Bobcats are hoping to trade MKG and draft Otto Porter as his replacement. Apparently the Wizards were using a smokescreen to try and trade their pick by saying they were going to select Porter but they are really interested in Bennett...

Who knows what is going on.

1 person likes this

Posted

kewl maybe look down and see the thread already created

Posted

The report out, according to twitter is that the Bobcats are hoping to trade MKG and draft Otto Porter as his replacement. Apparently the Wizards were using a smokescreen to try and trade their pick by saying they were going to select Porter but they are really interested in Bennett...

Who knows what is going on.

Is the source Credible?

Posted

Proven to be a false rumor. End suicide watch. 

Posted

Eat poo. This is the huddle. No one actually uses the search.