Photo
- - - - -

Hold Onto Your Butts: MKG BEING SHOPPED.

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#106 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,668 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

Sheridan used to be considered a reputable source.

Then he got fired by ESPN lol.

I don't think that was related to him making poo up though.

#107 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,022 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

Lets not go overboard and say Barnes dominated in the playoffs.

Barnes found more opportunities and learned not to hesitate on open jumpers which he was reluctant all season. He still is a lesser player (jumpshot aside) than MKG and this trade would make zero sense.

Barnes did grow with the extra games in the playoffs and he will only get better so this is not saying he is garbage but his drives are still a bit unnatural and he is a bit stiff as a player.

MKG not having a shot is hindering the team however so he needs to at least become a threat on a teardrop shot or just a solid mid range shot.

MKG is a better defender, passer and overall "glue guy" IMO... In the east defending the Lebron is essential...and Paul George!

#108 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,826 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

I want to believe that this is just a SMOKESCREEN, but I can't. I'm sure there's a lot of truth to this report. There's probably something that we don't like about MKG. If this is being reported already, I rather move him now. Bc more than likely his name is going to come back up nearing next season trade deadline.

MKG is a terrible shooter and got his shot blocked 1 out of 6 times.

Maybe Mark Price can work with him to develop his jump shot....he is athletic as hell and a great defender.

#109 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

People need to remember how good this kid can be.

This is the youngest player in the league.

#110 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

I would also like to show some comparisons

Paul George rookie year

http://espn.go.com/n...011/paul-george

Kawhi Leonard rookie year

http://espn.go.com/n...2/kawhi-leonard

MKG rookie year

http://espn.go.com/n...-kidd-gilchrist

#111 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,022 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

People need to remember how good this kid can be.

This is the youngest player in the league.

The trades involving MKG do not make total sense anyhow. His dribble drive ability and eventual ability to create off of the drive is really advanced. He has an ideal NBA frame and still will grow into it like a Pippen did.

I think his celiling is Pippen as a shooter where Pippen struggled his first few years and 3-4 years senior as a rookie.

IMO he offers way more than Harrison Barnes(not as a shooter) but with additional offensive talent on this team he can prosper as a facilitator/slasher/defender with more open space to work with.

If Len is gone id love to see Bennett here as a polished scorer...even a Zeller(if picking later)would work well with him.

#112 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

The trades involving MKG do not make total sense anyhow. His dribble drive ability and eventual ability to create off of the drive is really advanced. He has an ideal NBA frame and still will grow into it like a Pippen did.

I think his celiling is Pippen as a shooter where Pippen struggled his first few years and 3-4 years senior as a rookie.

IMO he offers way more than Harrison Barnes(not as a shooter) but with additional offensive talent on this team he can prosper as a facilitator/slasher/defender with more open space to work with.

If Len is gone id love to see Bennett here as a polished scorer...even a Zeller(if picking later)would work well with him.

He can be a great defender a 15-17 points a game player. Also a point Forward  with his ability to get the ball down the court and Pass.

He is way more of a All round player then Barnes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users