Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Focus T25

40 posts in this topic

Posted

25 minutes is for losers and lard asses.

http://www.6secondabs.com/

Posted

Released today, per Shaun T's Facebook page. Although, the link he gives you is just a submission for to be notified when the product is available. There's one listed on Amazon but it looks kind of sketchy and is not Prime eligible.

ETA: Looks like they updated it and I've placed my order through Beachbody.com. Aside from some annoying attempts to coax me into purchasing Shakeology and some kind of supplement, it was pretty painless. Shipping is free until 7/7. Mine should be here in 3-5 business days. Can't wait.

1 person likes this

Posted

Like I said I ordered it through teambeachbody. Free shipping free core speed workout. It came in the mail Saturday

Posted

I'm getting free samples of shakelogy, im very skeptical regarding it. And ive used energy and endurance for several months. I perfer it to other pre workout supplements.

Posted

Whats the likelihood of a complete beginner being able to do this?

Im so far out of shape that I think cardio is eating 3 double quater-pounders with cheese in under 10 minutes.

Posted

I think so. There is a girl who does very modified moves. Hey if you're moving and doing your best then you're doing it right. Stick with it, try to push yourself and I have no doubt you'll get results.

Posted

Like I said I ordered it through teambeachbody. Free shipping free core speed workout. It came in the mail Saturday

Any thoughts yet on whether you're going to spring for the extra Gamma workouts? Going through the order process I saw it was another $100+, but looking on TeamBeachBody.com you can add on just the DVDs (and leave off the mat and resistance bands or whatever) for $59.99. Still not sure if it's worth it, though, if I can generate solid results from Alpha and Beta.

Posted

Whats the likelihood of a complete beginner being able to do this?

Im so far out of shape that I think cardio is eating 3 double quater-pounders with cheese in under 10 minutes.

It's certainly worth a try. You may even want to just go back and order the original Insanity workouts. "They" don't recommend that beginners do the workouts, but like Cat said, just do what you can and understand that hardly anyone can ever keep up with Shaun T or his crew. If you have any history of sports-related injuries (knee problems specifically) then I would proceed with caution, but if you find it works for you otherwise, give it a shot. Insanity totally changed how I look at/maintain my fitness.

1 person likes this

Posted

Any thoughts yet on whether you're going to spring for the extra Gamma workouts? Going through the order process I saw it was another $100+, but looking on TeamBeachBody.com you can add on just the DVDs (and leave off the mat and resistance bands or whatever) for $59.99. Still not sure if it's worth it, though, if I can generate solid results from Alpha and Beta.

I doubt it. I've got P90X, Insanity, one on one with tony horton, Tf25 and most of Brazilian Butt. I think I've got enough to mix it up for a while.

Posted

lol

my six pack says your full of poo

Oh yeah babycakes?

24k Like the sound of that.

Always looking to add more babies to the stable.

PLAYYYAAAA

Posted

YES!!!  Something kept telling me to check Amazon, and so I did, everyday since it's come out...  Well, what do you know?  It showed up yesterday, was available through Amazon Prime, and I'm getting it delivered tomorrow!!!

Now, the real question...  Do I finish Insanity first and then transition to Focus?  I'm in my 3rd week of Insanity now and I think Focus will be ideal once I finish Insanity, as it is only 25 minutes, and I view it as much easier "maintenance" (and then some!) than trying to do another round of Insanity once I'm done.

I also think I'm gonna do the initial round of Focus and then order the Gamma DVDs only.  I feel bad for not ordering it from my coach but, I would've had to wait 7-10 days before it even shipped and there's too much uncertainty there, so I went ahead and got it.  I'll probably get the Gamma and Core Speed DVDs from him - or myself, as I'm thinking about becoming a coach myself in the next few weeks.

BTW, I checked my original measurements from when I attempted to re-start Insanity in February, and I've lost 2.5+ inches off my waist already.  Awesome...

2 people like this

Posted

Finish Insanity!

I finished Insanity at the end of May and was still doing Max workouts several times a week before I got T25. It's hard to gauge the difficulty level of T25. It's definitely not as hard as Insanity but I get the feeling a lot of people would struggle with 25 mins of going none stop. I certainly don't feel whipped after 25 mins. I'm in a good sweat but not worn out at all.

1 person likes this