Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Panther fans

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I love the whole concept of the Green Bay Packers.  The small community, the tradition, etc.  They seem to have a classy program and a classy, down-to-earth fan base.  Vince Lombardi,  the Lambeau Leap, Starr/Favre/Rogers-playing outdoors in January in Wisconsin (Detroit/Minnesota--Wimps!!!)  Love it.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

no, but panthers/packers tends to be a good one. that game in 08 was exceptional.

we should've beaten you in 2011

Yep I agree. I think in 2007 really was the only time we blew you out. You kicked our asses in 2000 31-14.

Posted · Report post

from the shreveport times dot com? egad!

Posted · Report post

from the shreveport times dot com? egad!

LOL. I spent 3 months in Shreveport on a project, if hell existed on earth, it would be Shreveport.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

regardless of where the article came from.  Is our atmosphere really that bad? Granted it was embarrassing for me when i brought my falcons friend to a game and a third of the fans in attendance were falcons fan last year.

Posted · Report post

regardless of where the article came from. Is our atmosphere really that bad? Granted it was embarrassing for me when i brought my falcons friend to a game and a third of the fans in attendance were falcons fan last year.

I would think If/when we start winning consistently all this atmosphere BS will change for the better.

Posted · Report post

non-divisional rivals can only be if they meet in the playoffs more than once, and/or their placement makes them meet up frequently in inter-conference matchups. This is where decades old feuds like Giants-Niners come into play. Or Pats-Colts. Some of these are actually better than divisional feuds because it requires a standard of competitiveness to be able to exist, so there's a lot more parity going on between the two, as well as higher stakes.

Pats/Colts is a faux rivalry. The only reason people cared was because it was Peyton vs Brady. Today, a Pats/Colts game wouldn't be anywhere near the same.

Posted · Report post

You sons of bitches.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The Giants are more non-divisional rivals than the Packers, but good game in '08 and we should've won in '11

Posted · Report post

Rivals?  Kinda.... once

[yt]AZ83nnODDjs[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Pats/Colts is a faux rivalry. The only reason people cared was because it was Peyton vs Brady. Today, a Pats/Colts game wouldn't be anywhere near the same.

yea so now that the colts don't have any kind of a future at qb that feud's just going to dissolve good point