Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Panther fans

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I love the whole concept of the Green Bay Packers.  The small community, the tradition, etc.  They seem to have a classy program and a classy, down-to-earth fan base.  Vince Lombardi,  the Lambeau Leap, Starr/Favre/Rogers-playing outdoors in January in Wisconsin (Detroit/Minnesota--Wimps!!!)  Love it.

4 people like this

Posted

no, but panthers/packers tends to be a good one. that game in 08 was exceptional.

we should've beaten you in 2011

Yep I agree. I think in 2007 really was the only time we blew you out. You kicked our asses in 2000 31-14.

Posted

from the shreveport times dot com? egad!

Posted

from the shreveport times dot com? egad!

LOL. I spent 3 months in Shreveport on a project, if hell existed on earth, it would be Shreveport.

1 person likes this

Posted

regardless of where the article came from.  Is our atmosphere really that bad? Granted it was embarrassing for me when i brought my falcons friend to a game and a third of the fans in attendance were falcons fan last year.

Posted

regardless of where the article came from. Is our atmosphere really that bad? Granted it was embarrassing for me when i brought my falcons friend to a game and a third of the fans in attendance were falcons fan last year.

I would think If/when we start winning consistently all this atmosphere BS will change for the better.

Posted

non-divisional rivals can only be if they meet in the playoffs more than once, and/or their placement makes them meet up frequently in inter-conference matchups. This is where decades old feuds like Giants-Niners come into play. Or Pats-Colts. Some of these are actually better than divisional feuds because it requires a standard of competitiveness to be able to exist, so there's a lot more parity going on between the two, as well as higher stakes.

Pats/Colts is a faux rivalry. The only reason people cared was because it was Peyton vs Brady. Today, a Pats/Colts game wouldn't be anywhere near the same.

Posted

You sons of bitches.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Giants are more non-divisional rivals than the Packers, but good game in '08 and we should've won in '11

Posted

Rivals?  Kinda.... once

Posted

Pats/Colts is a faux rivalry. The only reason people cared was because it was Peyton vs Brady. Today, a Pats/Colts game wouldn't be anywhere near the same.

yea so now that the colts don't have any kind of a future at qb that feud's just going to dissolve good point