59 replies to this topic

#31 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

I think i was. Heck There are plenty of players who came back after jail time. I'm saying if he actually didn't do it he will be signed in a heartbeat

You cant be naive enough to think the guy is innocent.  That was my point

#32 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

Too soon...bad taste IMO.

#33 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,630 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

We can get him for league minimum

#34 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,581 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

guys, can we not make jokes about this. A person is dead and another is facing a possible death penalty or life in pirson.  I'm just failing to see the humor in this situation.

#35 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

guys, can we not make jokes about this. A person is dead and another is facing a possible death penalty or life in pirson.  I'm just failing to see the humor in this situation.

This is the s hit that happens when you continue to let convicted felons play in the NFL.  Some guys will always think theyll be able to get away with whatever, and continue with their lucrative careers.

#36 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

Just because people use humor doesnt mean they aren't saddened by the fact that someone lost their life.. Thats what i hate about this stupid PC society we live in today. Everyone wants to feel morally superior by saying things like you said. Well the truth is, some people keep it light hearted around serious matters and it has nothing to do with their morals or lack of sympathy for the victim and his/her family/friends.

One of the more funny tweets i read was "its going to take forever to explain all of this to Gronk".

See? that was poking fun at Gronk, not the victim even though the situation is the context for the joke.

Lighten up people.

#37 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

ONLY IF WE CAN GET HIM FOR LEAGUE MINIMUM

#38 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

Just because people use humor doesnt mean they aren't saddened by the fact that someone lost their life.. Thats what i hate about this stupid PC society we live in today. Everyone wants to feel morally superior by saying things like you said. Well the truth is, some people keep it light hearted around serious matters and it has nothing to do with their morals or lack of sympathy for the victim and his/her family/friends.

One of the more funny tweets i read was "its going to take forever to explain all of this to Gronk".
See? that was poking fun at Gronk, not the victim even though the situation is the context for the joke.

Lighten up people.

I think the Gronk tweet is hilarious. I just thought the OP was "too soon" in my opinion. Moral superiority never entered my mind. I'm far from a PC type as well. Just decided to chime in.

#39 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

Are you being "dead serious" ?

#40 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

Well this thread went over like a bullet to the head.

#41 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,593 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

Tight end?  Not for long.....

#42 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

Aaron Hernandez went to prison as a tight end and will leave as a wide receiver.

#43 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Can't wait to see how much hate I get for this. Haha.

Well, I was going to KILL you at first, until I noticed the MORBID Snark in your post!!  :devil:

But of course not. Stay the hell away from Hernandez. Cause that guy may KILL the team!!  :sword:

#44 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

Aaron Hernandez went to prison as a tight end and will leave as a wide receiver.

I swear to god, if I have to see this joke ten thousand more times over the next couple of days, I'm going to fuging rip my eyes out. This is literally at least the hundredth time I've seen it today. 

#45 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,475 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

I swear to god, if I have to see this joke ten thousand more times over the next couple of days, I'm going to fuging rip my eyes out. This is literally at least the hundredth time I've seen it today.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com