• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Do they have to pay him
Do they get bonuses back
Does this affect their cap

Would new team be able to reduce salary after a player clears waivers?

#2 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

I'm sure there is a personal conduct clause in his contract, it would depend on the details of that. could be anywhere from just a straight cut, him having to repay his salary bonus.

it doesn't matter though they are not going to pick up anyone that can come remotely close to replacing him this year.

#3 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

i heard they were gonna try to get back 5mil in bonuses + what he got in garuntees. I bet he's spent a good deal of that dough already. not to mention all the civil suits the victims families are gonna file against him. I guess it depends on how aggressive the pats attorneys arde against the victims families. that would make some great headlines. "heartless patriots screw aherns victims out of proper burials". besides they knew when they drafted him they were taking a risk on his checkered past. i wouldn't give em' poo if I was the judge

#4 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

i heard they were gonna try to get back 5mil in bonuses + what he got in garuntees. I bet he's spent a good deal of that dough already. not to mention all the civil suits the victims families are gonna file against him. I guess it depends on how aggressive the pats attorneys arde against the victims families. that would make some great headlines. "heartless patriots screw aherns victims out of proper burials". besides they knew when they drafted him they were taking a risk on his checkered past. i wouldn't give em' poo if I was the judge

Even though they said they were not going to pay him any of it at the end of the day he earned the signing bonus and the workout bonuses already, seems to me maybe they are going to let the courts decide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.