Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 Team Captains "Pick Em"

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If Cam is not selected as a captain I am going to be concerned.

I tend to agree.

Franchise QB entering his third year with a record setting first two years....if he is not named Captain I think there actually may be locker room issues on this team.

Posted · Report post

I completely understand the sentiment behind Gross and 89, but do you think the media would? I wish we could just give him a Superman patch instead.

Posted · Report post

Newton
Smith
Td
Senn
Johnson

Posted · Report post

Richie Brockel

Posted · Report post

james clausen, 2013 gatorade dispenser captain

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think off season boredom has resulted in us just finding joy in typing our players names. which for football fans is generally understandable. but i was wondering how the admins were able to make it so everytime i type tebow it comes out as tebow. but when i type hardy it doesn't come out as DaKrakken?

Posted · Report post

Same as last year until someone new earns it

Posted · Report post

Personally, there are 3 ways for Cam to get a C. Gross openly backs him, Gross is no longer here, or Cam just beasts it up this year.

We have a lot of new, and young, guys. They may want to stick with the status quo. I really wouldn't be surprised to see the same Captains as last year.

As impressive as Cam has been thus far. I just can't see him getting a C this year. A big part of me is hoping I'm wrong. Cuz I really believe Cam wants and is ready for it. And I think it would go a long way in adding to his confidence level. Getting that Captains C is a big deal for him, and I hate that this goal may elude him for another year.

It is coming. One day he will get it.

Posted · Report post

Pass the torch offensively

Cam

Kalil

Rest is the same

Kuechly

Godfrey

ST

Senn