Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers have talent, but need to manage expectations

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

More Taints predictions from this moron? Let me remind everyone, Alicejandra is the same chick that predicted Spags would have the Saints D a top performing unit and that they would be celebrating a Super Bowl in the rape dome. Alice's football accumen, like most Taint fans, consists of lame conjecture and stupid hyperbole. She neglects the fact that her Taints have a losing record against the Panthers and that their defense is going to be garbage yet again. Vicodin boy is trying to focus on the run game so he can try to control the clock because he knows his defense is going to give up points like flood waters through a New Orleans levee.

WHAT PREDICTION? I just reposted and article about Panthers I didn't see posted by anyone here. Just cause I repost something to share, it doesn't make it my personal opinion. The only statement I wrote was the different perception of our 7-9 records, that's the past so can be a prediction.

Posted · Report post

WHAT PREDICTION? I just reposted and article about Panthers I didn't see posted by anyone here. Just cause I repost something to share, it doesn't make it my personal opinion. The only statement I wrote was the different perception of our 7-9 records, that's the past so can be a prediction.

Fuck you Alice. I know the meaning of your little 7-9 comment.

Posted · Report post

7-9 was an embarrassment for Saints last years

Fan since 2009 huh? Only a bandwagon jumping asshole like yourself would make a comment like this.

I guess you wouldn't know anything about the fact that it took 20 years for your boys to make the playoffs, and 43 years to get their first Superbowl appearance. After 63 years of mediocrity you guys finally won a championship.

Posted · Report post

Fan since 2009 huh? Only a bandwagon jumping asshole like yourself would make a comment like this.

I guess you wouldn't know anything about the fact that it took 20 years for your boys to make the playoffs, and 43 years to get their first Superbowl appearance. After 63 years of mediocrity you guys finally won a championship.

That may be, but I need your help. Should I use Peter Pan or Jif when my dog is slobbering on my knob?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That may be, but I need your help. Should I use Peter Pan or Jif when my dog is slobbering on my knob?

Either should get the job done but its still kind of sad that someone would have to trick an animal that will lick it's own raw ass for fun with a tasty treat spread over ones genitals.

They must really smell bad.

Posted · Report post

Smuckers real natural peanut butter.

Posted · Report post

Smuckers real natural peanut butter.

That gets Fido a little TOO regular. I prefer to not have to anally douche him before I toss his salad.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lmao.