#16 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Carolina did dominate the 90s with Carter/Jamison/Rasheed/Stack

But unless the recent trend changes, they will be losing their spot when another one of these is done.  Barnes/Lawson are carrying the torch, but I don't know if either will be All-Stars, or at least consistent ones.  A lot of role players though, although nothing wrong with that.

GTown has Hibbert and Monroe to carry it's torch. But they've weakened overall since the 90s. 

UK will continue putting guys in the league and is sure to take over the top spot, sadly.

Duke has Deng, Kyrie, and guys from next year's team to seemingly raise its ranking. 

#17 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,951 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

No more propaganda from the People's Republic of Chapel Hill.

You are now derailing it into we have championships..who do you root for....nice thread.

Again not Hornet related but thanks for the info!

#18 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,747 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

Do you think Lorenzo Brown or CJ Leslie will be drafted? DraftExpress currently has them both being selected by the Blazers in the mid/late second round. 

They both are talented players, but I view Brown more of a backup who could develop into a backup like DJ Augustin and Leslie has the size and skillset to play in the NBA, and you probably know this as much as anyone, his mentality and work ethic are huge red flags. He's going to need to be on a team with vets to keep him in line. Spurs/Pacers would be a great fit for him IMHO. 

I think Leslie may be the worst of the bunch or at least the biggest enigma.

Howell will be a solid role player and I think Brown has the most to offer a team.

Personally I would love Howell on this team if we somehow ended up 2nd round pick.

#19 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,156 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

I think Leslie may be the worst of the bunch or at least the biggest enigma.

Howell will be a solid role player and I think Brown has the most to offer a team.

Personally I would love Howell on this team if we somehow ended up 2nd round pick.

I would have voted for Howell as ACCPOY if I had a vote. I totally agree w/ you on him. I would love to have him here. There's a legitimate chance he's not going to be drafted, and the Horcats need to pick him up quick. 

EDIT: Honestly, the word "$natch" is blocked out? LOL 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users