Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,940 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:29 PM

http://www.nbcnews.c...c/#.UctAmvnih58

Our lawmakers just never stop

The measure requires students in grades seven and higher to learn about the risk factors associated with premature birth. It originally included only abortion but was amended to include other factors such as smoking and inadequate prenatal care. Supporters and opponents dispute the scientific basis for linking abortion to premature birth. Opponents have also called the bill a politically motivated effort to rewrite the state's curriculum to support conservative ideology

No sh**

#2 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,307 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

So this doesn't fall under comprehensive sex education?  I think the "link" issue is strangely worded, but I'm betting it's just a misinterpretation of what the bill will say.

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

I'm sure you are and there's nothing politically motivated about this.

Hopefully they will add a required teaching point showing the link between unwanted pregnancies and voter fraud as well. Can't be too careful.

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

Need more information on it. I don't see anything wrong with any pertinent information being taught in health class as long as it is scientifically based.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.