Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Former NFL Pro Bowler Kris Jenkins defends Paula Deen

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Where is Hey Yall anyway?

Nutella.

Posted

... Actually, now that you mention it, I wonder how many of the folks out there insisting that "people need to get over it, stop over reacting, & just ignore it" in this case, are the same people who feel "sick of gays throwing it in our faces! They need to just keep it to themselves!"...

Lol probably close to 75%

Posted

Of course he does, she fed him butter filled goodies.

Lol!

Posted

she got what she deserved so that's that

Posted

move this thread to the tinderbox and bring roger dorn with it

tia

Posted

there is a joke about Kris' weight in here, but I'm failing to find to put it eloquently

Posted

We know you're a Redskin fan. Pretty ironic that a guy who loves a team named Redskins is commenting in a racism thread.

You are wrong o layer of nasty poops.   I WAS a Redskins fan.   Grew up that way - grew up in Reddskins territory -  actually was in home room with the guy who ran a kick off in for a touchdown in a superbowl against the skins - he was a Dolphin so figure it out -  Ive been a Panther fan since the franchise was granted. 

Im not grits

Posted

Buncha porch honkeys talkin about racism... Well if that ain't the pot callin... wait, ..

Posted

How did my thread somehow get turned into a gay topic? I don't care if you're sucking dicks or fuking chicks. This is about Paula Deen yall!

Posted

There is a positive relationship between how likely one is to defend Paula Deen and the size of your ass...

DEEN-2-articleLarge.jpg

Posted

There is a positive relationship between how likely one is to defend Paula Deen and the size of your ass...

DEEN-2-articleLarge.jpg

Haha I knew I wasn't the only one to find that pic hilarious!