#3 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,886 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

Yeah, white males are such scum. They don't even deserve a shot at anything anymore. Just let them wallow in their self privilege until they eventually disappear. The actions of their forefathers more than condemns them to a miserable existence.

#4 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,186 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

No way this can be racism. 

#5 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,429 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

Of course it's racism. Who would say it isn't?

But to act like this somehow makes the racism scoreboard even is fuging stupid.

#6 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,755 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

There are no innocent when it comes to race issues.  The sooner people learn this, the better.

#7 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,186 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

No scoreboard.  Think all this racism calling out is BS.  People always have and always will find fault with other people that are not the same as them.  Asian dont like each other either,  Japanese look down on Koreans, Koreans look down on Filipinos.  So on and so on.  Its just sad are so stuck in the past and cant move on.  Every race has been crapped on through the history of mankind.  Its life get over it.   Grow some thicker skin.

#8 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

She just said what lots of folks think. It's racist and ignorant, but she works for the county government, it's to be expected.

#9 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

Of course it's racism. Who would say it isn't?

But to act like this somehow makes the racism scoreboard even is fucking stupid.

If you base your racism scoreboard on the race of the racist, isn't that a racist view of racism?

Racism inception!

#10 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,429 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

No scoreboard.  Think all this racism calling out is BS.  People always have and always will find fault with other people that are not the same as them.  Asian dont like each other either,  Japanese look down on Koreans, Koreans look down on Filipinos.  So on and so on.  Its just sad are so stuck in the past and cant move on.  Every race has been crapped on through the history of mankind.  Its life get over it.   Grow some thicker skin.

It's a power/threat thing.

EX:

A few random black guys say they hate all white people on the internet and you read the comment at home on your computer - HAHAHAHAHAHA ok buddy, why don't you f off.

A few random black guys say they hate all white people surrounding you in a dark alley in a strange town when you're all alone - Suddenly scary.

Only difference is their power to threaten you.

#11 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

Only difference is their power to threaten you.

Who has more influence on our lives. Paula Deen or a county commissioner.

#12 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,795 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

My fiancée (we are both white) speaks of the "white male" mentality of her boss on occasion (she works in a large corporate sales environment). I completely understand what she means, and it has nothing to do with her being racist, obviously.

More of a classic white All-American male sense of entitlement kind of thing. Don't have time right now to go further into it, but I feel like this is where the MCC lady was coming from.

#13 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

My fiancée (we are both white) speaks of the "white male" mentality of her boss on occasion (she works in a large corporate sales environment). I completely understand what she means, and it has nothing to do with her being racist,

What if it were a white woman saying anyone but a black man should be elected? No biggie?

#14 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,429 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

My fiancée (we are both white) speaks of the "white male" mentality of her boss on occasion (she works in a large corporate sales environment). I completely understand what she means, and it has nothing to do with her being racist, obviously.

More of a classic white All-American male sense of entitlement kind of thing. Don't have time right now to go further into it, but I feel like this is where the MCC lady was coming from.

Yes, in some ways It's like saying "We don't need another Steeler's fan in the office."

The "It's a two way street" crowd won't get that.

#15 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,186 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Yes, in some ways It's like saying "We don't need another Steeler's fan in the office."

The "It's a two way street" crowd won't get that.

Waht I hear alot in my office is we dont need another mainlander.  It can be taken two different ways if you have been here awhile. Depending on your views it could mean "white" but the flip side is alot of mainlanders come here and dont last 6 months due to being so far from the mainland.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.