Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"They're all thugs"

96 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The rate is actually only about 5% higher than the general population. Much lower than average for males in their 20's. Of course, few have as much incentive to behave as these guys, but for the most part they are just average people who happen to be good at sports. 

It's hard to get into numbers because there are many instances where an NFL player can sweep their troubles under the rug or avoid prosecution. Steve working at McDonald's will get arrested for punching a coworker. Steve working at Bank of America stadium pays a fine and misses a couple checks.

Posted · Report post

Same poo happens in every sport in every country but when it happens in America it's thuggism, race, racism, white powa, black powa, asians get good grades, spanish are great at salsa, etc. It's just comical. Anybody ever thought Hernendez represented himself and solely himself? And, no, if you're black or white you don't get extra racial point in your quest for supremacy. So, keep flipping that burger to feed your 3 kids. For crying out loud!

Posted · Report post

Thug is just a way for white people to say nigger.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

It's hard to get into numbers because there are many instances where an NFL player can sweep their troubles under the rug or avoid prosecution. Steve working at McDonald's will get arrested for punching a coworker. Steve working at Bank of America stadium pays a fine and misses a couple checks.

It's very easy to get into the numbers actually.

And your premise has a glaring flaw. CAN YOU FIND IT

Posted · Report post

Young men with extremely high testosterone levels, money, and aggression get into trouble with the law from time to time?

Well now this poo right here is some breaking news.

I'm a young man with none of the above and I still manage to get into trouble, invalid argument.

Posted · Report post

I pretty sure we can call Aaron Hernandez a thug even though he is Hispanic. I will double check with the huddle council of racism and get back with you all.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He was still hanging with gang members. He was steal totting guns, smoking weed, and the whole nine yards. He had a 8 month old baby, finance, house and 40 million dollars. If he was doing none of that, he would be at home nailing his girl. I do agree with you though that he is a different type of guy. To take somebody out, and execute them is sickening. Its likely he would end up in prison, NFL star or not.

I'm not usually a grammar nazi, But this was too much.

Its still not steal.

It fiance not finance.

Posted · Report post

I'm thinking he was on his phone and was auto corrected.

Posted · Report post

I'm on my phone right now and I still look over my post before I post it.

But you know.....whatevs.

Posted · Report post

yes yes, whatevs.

whatevs indeed.

Posted · Report post

Lol most people on the huddle probably have guns and smoke weed

Posted · Report post

Lol most people on the huddle probably have guns and smoke weed

I have a stack of thug life temporary tattoos