• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#271 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

It would be wrong for me not to hop in here and throw out a big hellz ya with regards to a Canadian going #1 over all!!!!! 

#272 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

Why is that everywhere I am looking at, everyone is pretty much projecting the 76ers to land the no1 pick next year. Are they really that bad of a team after trading Jrue Holiday? There's seriously no way we're a better team than Philly. Is there?

#273 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:51 AM

Why is that everywhere I am looking at, everyone is pretty much projecting the 76ers to land the no1 pick next year. Are they really that bad of a team after trading Jrue Holiday? There's seriously no way we're a better team than Philly. Is there?

Well..  top draft pick coming in recovering from a major knee injury...

Rookie PG.  Potential but very questionable starter as it stands...

No major scoring threats...

They'll have to rely on good defense.. good luck with that.

#274 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,507 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:51 AM

Noel isn't likely to play at all this season, they lost their best play by a long shot. Carter-Williams will play but doesn't have much of an outside shot right now. 

Other then that they have aging role players (J-Rich) to go along with Nick Young, Turner, and Hawes. That's it and with a rookie point guard Hawes' value drops a bit along with Youngs and Richardson's.  They don't have any scoring at all and the bad shots they are going to take are going to lead to a ton of fast break scores against them. 

I can definitely see the Bobcats being better then the 76ers, quite a bit better actually. 

#275 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:35 AM

Well..  top draft pick coming in recovering from a major knee injury...

Rookie PG.  Potential but very questionable starter as it stands...

No major scoring threats...

They'll have to rely on good defense.. good luck with that.

Never know, Carter-Williams is a good prospect. Evan Turner is a decent SG up there too along with Spencer Hawes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users