Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GiantFagInCarolina

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

One of the bigger trolls I've seen here in a while.

Leave, please, nobody likes you.

Posted · Report post

the fact that you would make an entire thread dedicated just to me says alot... I'm honored. It's ok.. i would be mad too if I made a thread saying some nonsense about someone who is worried about the game should just shut up, and pretty much everyone on the site told you to shut up. Noone likes it when they feel like a complete moron, ESPECIALLY when a GIANTS fan makes more sense than them, so yeah, I can understand your pain, and don't worry, I'll be here if you need a shoulder to cry on...

Posted · Report post

Considering this thread took about 30 seconds to make, if I was you, I would not feel honored whatsoever. Lol, you make nobody feel like a complete "moron", your most likely a Giants wagon rider, who's post make zero sense and have no evidence to back it up.

Pain, over a message board?

Get the fug out, you idiot.

Posted · Report post

your most likely a Giants wagon rider, who's post make zero sense and have no evidence to back it up.

see, this is what I mean... don't talk crap to me if you haven't even read my posts, ok? thanks :D

Posted · Report post

see, this is what I mean... don't talk crap to me if you haven't even read my posts, ok? thanks :D

Unfortunately, I do read your idiotic homer post.

Posted · Report post

Hi.

Posted · Report post

Hi.

hey! did you enjoy the game today? lol

Posted · Report post

the fact that he hasn't been banned to the smack forum yet kinda proves opposite, don't you think? he's actually provided intelligent discussion, mixed with just enough team homerism to make him a legit giants fan. get off his balls, he could be a lot worse.

(we're still gonna KILL the giants, though :D )

Posted · Report post

thank you PhillyB

(and if by kill, you actually mean lose to, then yes, yes you are gonna "kill" us :D )

Posted · Report post

Whoa. Sick word play burn there.

Posted · Report post

some of these cats fans, try to imtimidate, dont work, we are the champs, till proven other wise, the guys i am god, by his name is a ego narcisstic :)

Posted · Report post

:lurk5: