#16 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

It's hard to get excited for anything lately though with this team lol.

Only thing I knew I'd miss is Warrick's dunks lol.

#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,698 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

Were both you guys real high on Hakim Warrick? It isn't like we gave up future assets to get McBob. I was excited about the trade from day one. As far as I know the Pacers cut Warrick immediately and was a free agent the remainder of the season.

I just thought it was a stupid and pointless trade until I saw the energy he brought to the team. Oh and that sick alley-opp he had helped too.

By the way, the trade was with the Magic not Indiana.

#18 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

for those of you that don't habla espanol...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

By the way, the trade was with the Magic not Indiana.

I stand corrected, I just remembered he was with Indiana for a stint. Pie for you.

Looking back at the Mullens trade, we gave up our 2nd round pick to OKC in this draft. 

For his value, I think it was worth it.  But it is going to be interesting after the draft if we give him his qualifying offer to stay in Charlotte.  If not, it was a bad trade and we should have kept the 2nd rounder.

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,698 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

I stand corrected, I just remembered he was with Indiana for a stint. Pie for you.

Looking back at the Mullens trade, we gave up our 2nd round pick to OKC in this draft.

For his value, I think it was worth it. But it is going to be interesting after the draft if we give him his qualifying offer to stay in Charlotte. If not, it was a bad trade and we should have kept the 2nd rounder.

I was going to mention that, I almost want to offer him so we can say we didn't essentially waste a trade/draft pick.

#20 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

I was going to mention that, I almost want to offer him so we can say we didn't essentially waste a trade/draft pick.

I agree, if we don't offer him or extend him outright, it was a wasted 2nd rounder that could have netted us another potential role player like Jeff Taylor who I think was a good value last season in 2nd round.

#21 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,445 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

I haven't seen any schmock drafts - who does the consensus have us taking?  Len?  Maybe Bennett?

#22 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

I haven't seen any schmock drafts - who does the consensus have us taking?  Len?  Maybe Bennett?

Both... sprinkled in with a few McLemore's and a few Porter's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users