Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther Training camp: Adult Diapers vs. Wet wipes

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Is 12 Bones in Spartanburg?

No Asheville/Arden.

No, it is an overrated BBQ restaurant in Asheville. 

um president obama ate there so obviously it is not overrated.

blueberry chipotle ftw.

dick.

1 person likes this

Posted

diapers for convenience, shower when you get home.  12 Bones is nice, you can say overrated for how long the lines can be but otherwise pretty solid.

Posted

No Asheville/Arden.

I remember now. It's off Riverside in Arden. My bro and sis in law just moved in around the corner. I drive by it last time I was up there. Looked pretty busy.

Posted

I keep wet wipes with me at all times.

Posted

I remember now. It's off Riverside in Arden. My bro and sis in law just moved in around the corner. I drive by it last time I was up there. Looked pretty busy.

Yea i only eat there once maybe twice a year. There's two restaurants one in Arden the other in Aville.  when obama stayed at the grove park inn, where tolbert and gross were for that golf charity, he went to 12 bones for lunch. It's pretty famous around the country. So lots of tourists like to stop in.  But i've never had a problem waiting in line. 30 minutes tops.

Posted

Diapers should never be the answer. The rawness of ones ass stewing in a hot pile of beacon backfire is almost incomprehensible. Stop where ever you have to and bring both wet wipes and regular tp(for the seat). Pop a squat, grab your ankles and birth that fiery demon right there in the stall.

2 people like this

Posted

Posted

Eaten at the Beacon several times and never had a problem with ultra-sh*ts. I usually drink around a gallon of their sweet tea with my food, maybe that helps.

Posted

Eaten at the Beacon several times and never had a problem with ultra-sh*ts. I usually drink around a gallon of their sweet tea with my food, maybe that helps.

Interesting. Perhaps sweet tea is the nuetralizer. I recall having sweet tea the one time I dined there. Maybe I just caught them on a bad meat day.

Posted

depending on the schedule, i am gonna try to make a trip down for a day or two of TC. i've never been, and after returning from months in south america my bowels should be all steeled-up to tackle this beacon fare i keep hearing about

Posted

The Beacon is a tradition ... Morning practice, Beacon for lunch, colon cleanse until afternoon practice 

1 person likes this

Posted

You could wipe with  armanti edwards.

2 people like this