Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther Training camp: Adult Diapers vs. Wet wipes

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Steve Smith ate there once and wouldn't go back.....thinks the Beacon is overrated. Just sayin.....

Posted · Report post

portable-disposable-cardboard-toilet.jpg

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Need to take my boy to one of these places. Poor lil fugger got his hands on a block of Vermont cheddar a couple days ago & has been pooping kettlebells ever since.

Posted · Report post

just shit in your normal pants and wear it with pride

Posted · Report post

My family is from Spartanburg and I've never once eaten at the beacon.

I'd recommend Basil's Grille on Garner. It's within a casual walk from the practice fields and those Greeks make a great burger.

If you want that southern style meal, think Wade's on North Pine is a better choice than Da Beacon..

Posted · Report post

It's disgusting, avoid at all costs.

Posted · Report post

portable-disposable-cardboard-toilet.jpg

I will never understand the mind set of folks who have to have ultimate comfort wear ever they go. Weve gotten spoiled rotten in this country.  In my day wed just stop by the highway go behind a tree pull our pants down and let her rip.  Cleanup was a couple of greasy napkins found in the glove box.

Posted · Report post

depending on the schedule, i am gonna try to make a trip down for a day or two of TC. i've never been, and after returning from months in south america my bowels should be all steeled-up to tackle this beacon fare i keep hearing about

if you go just make sure you know exactly what you are going to order and make sure you phrase it exactly right. there's no shame in rehearsing your order ahead of time.

Posted · Report post

Caaaalllllll it
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I will never understand the mind set of folks who have to have ultimate comfort wear ever they go. Weve gotten spoiled rotten in this country.  In my day wed just stop by the highway go behind a tree pull our pants down and let her rip.  Cleanup was a couple of greasy napkins found in the glove box.

sphagnum moss works incredibly well for wiping in the outdoors. feels pretty good, too.

also works well as a diaper. very absorbent, wicks moisture away. the dry particles acts like talcum powder and it's got a little bit of iodine in it so it would even help with diaper rash. you know...just in case.

Posted · Report post

Caaaalllllll it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtI6MJWdM78

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If you must crap yourself I would go with both.

SonyHoliday_02_0110.jpg

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments