Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Panther Training camp: Adult Diapers vs. Wet wipes

Haha, how can you say that?! Twelve bones is sooooo good! Although I do agree that it is overrated.

It's not horrible but people around here act like they're the Gods of BBQ. There is a place called Webos that is hooked onto a gas station that has far better BBQ but you never hear anyone mention them.

I went to the Beacon one time, and the food was disgusting.  I just got a burger and fries/onion rings.  Am I missing something, or did I just stop by on a terrible day?  I love a good greasy spoon and have eaten my fair share of things that seem similar to what they claim to offer, but it was just bad.

The chili was bland, the burger tasted like it had been soaking in water all day, and the fries/onion rings were limp and half fried.

It's not horrible but people around here act like they're the Gods of BBQ. There is a place called Webos that is hooked onto a gas station that has far better BBQ but you never hear anyone mention them.

Yeah ive eaten there! Its really, really good! I got a half rack of ribs with their sweet potato crunch last time I was up there, It was sooo good. I don't have any favorites for specific resturaunts , but I just love all Western Carolina BBQ. 

Went there while in college for the "cheeseburger a plenty"

School was less than an hour away and we were all happy to get back to the dorms, barely made it.

glad to see they haven't changed in 30 years

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Flamingo58