Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaMarcus Aldridge not happy in Portland

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems like the Blazers have been "rebuilding" forever. I don't blame him for wanting out, he doesn't have much visibility in Portland. Why do I have to watch Blake Griffin every other commercial when LA is 10x the player. 

Anyway sometimes when you've been in one place for a long time, and things aren't terrible but they aren't great either, you just want something different. Sounds like he's ready for a change. 

1 person likes this

Posted

bc it wont be too long before Lillard wants out of there also

Lillard in a Hornets jersey would be...omg

Posted

Yeah it's not crazy to want to just move on somewhere else.  New coast, new city, etc.  I'm not saying Charlotte is any better but I've heard bad things about Portland.

610 the drive is going crazy right now wanting LA if he would want to come here.  I have to agree, but I doubt it happens.  

Posted

If he wants out of Portland there is no chance he wants to go to Charlotte. Bulls have been trying to trade for him but the Blazers want Noah as part of the deal. 

Posted

Another thing of note. The Portlands 1st round pick owed to us is top 12 protected in the '14 & '15 draft and then unprotected in '16. Losing LA could keep that team in the lottery for several years. That picks value to us just shot up and could wind up being just as valuable as the Det. pick.