Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Tinderbox thread for those who have the password

TbTeRRoR    188

No way, how else will ignorant fugtards like TBTerror ever grace us with their presence?!?!?!?!

Poll thread was locked so  I couldn't quote  you from there so in my sheer ignorance I found your post here quoted/ erased/ replaced........ and here we go

bro you call me that after a couple of storied incidents I've read about you in a a drunken stupor?  yeah bro I could never take the title from you.

Floppin    5,443

Poll thread was locked so I couldn't quote you from there so in my sheer ignorance I found your post here quoted/ erased/ replaced........ and here we go

bro you call me that after a couple of storied incidents I've read about you in a a drunken stupor? yeah bro I could never take the title from you.

I may have made some mistakes in my life but at least I'm not a bigot. Stay classy bro.

TbTeRRoR    188

I may have made some mistakes in my life but at least I'm not a bigot. Stay classy bro.

Its easy to throw the word bigot at someone although you don't know the contents of their hearts.    As far as I know I'm not hateful or intolerant to anyone. So you know that I am?  Who exactly do I hate?   I hate aspects of society for sure.  I hate that people take advantage of others regardless of there make-up or  ideals.  I hate a lot of things as do we all, but targeting one group or another I don't.     True I opposed gay marriage but I don't oppose them getting the rights that come with marriage.   I think higher percentages of black people are bad tippers.  That is just because I get that from the horses mouth.  I believe the family and world was a better place when women raised there children.   Not because I don't want women in the workforce or making more than me or anything like that.  I hope my wife one day does make more than me, but she took off of work to be 100% mother to our kids until they are in school.  Do I hate woman because they go to work and put  their kids in daycare?  Do I hate black people because a seemingly high percent don't tip well?  Do I hate homosexuals because they want to be married?  simple answer no.  

probably still a bigot though         funny just failure to agree makes you a bigot even if you tolerate what you disagree with?  I'm not sure that fits the definition

frash.exe    10,817

anyway this is what popped up in my head when i entered in the correct password before

• Pie 1