Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tinderbox thread for those who have the password

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess I just don't get why to password it in the first place.

Posted

well for what it's worth, someone changed the password at some point early this morning, because when I first woke up "password" wasn't the password, because it was the first thing I tried. So either I can't fuging spell password before I drink my coffee, or someone changed it early this am. 

Posted

Have to ask Zod that.

Posted

I'm hoping this is some kind of mod joke for a day or something.  I don't know.

Posted

so I guess this is one of those really funny things that I just don't get because I'm socially awkward, right? =P

Yeah

Posted

good to know. :P

Posted

I didn't know til I stumbled upon a thread asking for it and zod said its been said. Wasnt hard after that. Thanks floppin lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Apparently im an idiot cause I had to pm floppin for the pass.

Posted

I never straight up told anyone the password

Posted

True.

Posted

No way, how else will ignorant fugtards like TBTerror ever grace us with their presence?!?!?!?!

Poll thread was locked so  I couldn't quote  you from there so in my sheer ignorance I found your post here quoted/ erased/ replaced........ and here we go

bro you call me that after a couple of storied incidents I've read about you in a a drunken stupor?  yeah bro I could never take the title from you.

Posted

Poll thread was locked so I couldn't quote you from there so in my sheer ignorance I found your post here quoted/ erased/ replaced........ and here we go

bro you call me that after a couple of storied incidents I've read about you in a a drunken stupor? yeah bro I could never take the title from you.

I may have made some mistakes in my life but at least I'm not a bigot. Stay classy bro.