• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

Well I hate kids so better her than me as far as I'm concerned.

#47 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,601 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

I read that she was running a daycare along with someone else, not that she was a camp counselor. I equate running with owning and she can own a daycare and not come in contact with the kids at all, that's the employees job.
My comment on being a better thread if she had killed a child simply means that what she went to jail for had nothing to do with kids. If she had killed a child the thread would be more relevant. However I did not read that the other woman did and with that, I disagree... If anything rubbed you the wrong way it was your own interpretation...

This is almost certainly a small start up. Her and the other woman are very likely working directly with the children.

As to your comment that it would have been a better thread had Lane's wife killed a child, I'd be willing to bet that most readers found that comment offensive no matter how you intended it.

#48 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

This is almost certainly a small start up. Her and the other woman are very likely working directly with the children.

As to your comment that it would have been a better thread had Lane's wife killed a child, I'd be willing to bet that most readers found that comment offensive no matter how you intended it.

It seems as though you're right but my intent was obviously not what most readers thought. I will try to choose my words more carefully to better get my point across 

#49 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,059 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

St Augustine has changed their mind

“While I remain confident in their ability, I have decided to reassign both employees to their administrative roles at the University,” Suber said in the statement. “It is paramount to maintain a positive learning environment for the children. We will continue to maintain diversity within our staff and evaluate employees on their merit.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com