Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornets / Bobcats draft Zeller

282 posts in this topic

Posted

Wouldnt have been my pick but positives are this puts us firmly in the wiggins court next year. Not an immediate help but will play and has potential to be a solid nba player.

I just dont get our organization.

Posted

Wouldnt have been my pick but positives are this puts us firmly in the wiggins court next year. Not an immediate help but will play and has potential to be a solid nba player.

I just dont get our organization.

U excited about drafting 4th again next year and missing Wiggins? 

Posted

It's even worse than I expected.  I would've been happier with Len and I think that guy is the next Mullens.

Posted

This is going to be a fun thread to bump, almost as fun as all the Kuechly threads

8 people like this

Posted

walker

henderson

mkg

zeller

biyombo

sessions

gordon

taylor

mully/thomas

haywood

Posted

I'm okay with the pick being that this draft didn't have a lot going for it, it's next years draft where I want the team to get its key guy that can really make an impact because that draft is going to be stocked with talent.

Posted

I like it pretty good. We need a big man, we need offense, and if he could have gone top 5 last year, why can't he go top 5 in a worse draft?

Posted

Not a bad pick. I wanted Len but Zeller is the most complete big in the draft

Posted

I'm all aboard the bandwagon. He has as good a chance at being the best player in this draft as anyone. Cody Zeller, 2014 NBA ROY. 

Posted

Cody Zeller has fuging child arms, smaller then his height...

When you are 7'0 and have a 30+ standing vertical wing span us not as big of an issue.

1 person likes this

Posted

When you are 7'0 and have a 30+ standing vertical wing span us not as big of an issue.

But but but.... His arms!

Lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Will be interesting to see how his game changes in the NBA.  Apparently he was hitting 3s in workouts even though he barely attempted jump shots in college.