40 replies to this topic

#16 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,185 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

I hope we bring him in. I don't think he will ever amount to much as an NBA player but he can do the one thing every team needs. Shoot the piss out of it.

And who knows, I don't think he will be a great NBA player but I might just be falling into the long time tradition of under rating the Curry family.

#17 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

If we keep McRoberts and sign Hendo that would reach the dookie quota on this team.

#18 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

39246162.jpg

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,822 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

Curry could at least be Danny Green. Curry lacks size and athleticism, but he's actually a little more athletic than Green.

#20 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,893 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

Danny Green is way more athlete than Curry...what?! Im a Duke fan well so ...it is not close either.

Chuck apparently says a lot of thing to see what sticks on the wall I guess..

Seth just has beeter shooting range at the same stage of their careers..if he can improve his ball handling like he did at the end of his career Seth could be a deadly spot up Ben Gordon type guy as someone else said.

I would like to see Mcbob retained bc he is an elite passer from the C spot. Getting two shooters on the floor would open up the offense.

#21 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

I say bring him in it can't hurt anything to see what he is able to do. If he's healthy he could be helpful to the team.

#22 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,822 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:10 AM

Danny Green is way more athlete than Curry...what?! Im a Duke fan well so ...it is not close either.

Chuck apparently says a lot of thing to see what sticks on the wall I guess..

Seth just has beeter shooting range at the same stage of their careers..if he can improve his ball handling like he did at the end of his career Seth could be a deadly spot up Ben Gordon type guy as someone else said.

I would like to see Mcbob retained bc he is an elite passer from the C spot. Getting two shooters on the floor would open up the offense.

Green plays heavy. He moves almost like a PF. He's not as elusive and smooth of a player as Curry. Curry also is a better handler and driver than Green. Green is a better dunker than Curry if thats what you meant (athletic). But, overall I don't believe he's more athletic than Curry. So, no I'm not trying to throw things at the wall. That's just my opinion.

#23 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

• HUDDLER
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:32 AM

Green plays heavy. He moves almost like a PF. He's not as elusive and smooth of a player as Curry. Curry also is a better handler and driver than Green. Green is a better dunker than Curry if thats what you meant (athletic). But, overall I don't believe he's more athletic than Curry. So, no I'm not trying to throw things at the wall. That's just my opinion.

Green is stiff when he plays where you can see it when he drives. Seth is more agile than Green which is what usually seperates a G from a F.

In terms of athletic ability I mean speed-strength-leaping-sliding feet green has it hands down. He stayed in front of Lebron almost as good as Paul George did. In transistion he was the best defender on Lebron I have seen since Lebron has been in the league.

That is athletic ability..to me..we just are using the term to describe different things I suppose.

And yes effortless dunking is a nice athletic move.

The "stick on the wall comment" is more just making fun of you Caps lock angry after the Zellar pick then posting applause and he is awesome posts after a few beers apparently...nice to see you in normal font.

#24 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,822 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

Green is stiff when he plays where you can see it when he drives. Seth is more agile than Green which is what usually seperates a G from a F.

In terms of athletic ability I mean speed-strength-leaping-sliding feet green has it hands down. He stayed in front of Lebron almost as good as Paul George did. In transistion he was the best defender on Lebron I have seen since Lebron has been in the league.

That is athletic ability..to me..we just are using the term to describe different things I suppose.

And yes effortless dunking is a nice athletic move.

The "stick on the wall comment" is more just making fun of you Caps lock angry after the Zellar pick then posting applause and he is awesome posts after a few beers apparently...nice to see you in normal font.

Im sure you were just as mad as the rest of the Bobcats fan when Stern announced that pick. I was just having a little fun. My guy was McLemore, but I was one of the very few who were open minded about this draft and werent riding hard on anyone's nuts. I knew that at the end of the day, I was going to have to love whoever we picked. I knew deep down in my gut that Zeller had a real good chance of being the pick with the reports coming out that Cho was in love with him. I guess some of yall really take this internet stuff too serious. "CAPS LOCK"? LMFAO

#25 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

• HUDDLER
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:27 AM

I was about Len but he does have a serious injury that is a possible problem for him. I was ready for Zeller as I saw that Cho was enamored by him.

Only anger I would have had was Noel.

#26 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Bring him in... Wish we could've got Howell as well but he signed with the Nuggets 

#27 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,375 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

He blocked me on twitter. What a bitch.

Now I really, really want him. He has exceptional decision making skills.

#28 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

Not sure if legit

Seth Curry is signing with Bobcats summer league team

#29 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

Don't think it is as all prior information pointed to his injury preventing him from participating in the Summer League. I have read a training camp invite is a possibility though.

#30 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,841 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

Not sure if legit

Seth Curry is signing with Bobcats summer league team

lol yeah a random guy with 200 followers is probably legit

0 user(s) are reading this topic