Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Today in slow offseason news: Cam throws ball fifty yards on target

81 posts in this topic

count on losing this sunday!!!

panther nations feeble comeback attempts to my brilliant posts are about as sucessful as cam's, but i have to respond to this one. the colts won the most games in a decade by any team in nfl history, 2000-2009. the colts went to the playoffs an nfl record 9 straight seasons, 2002-2010. the colts won 12 of more games an nlf record 7 straight seasons, 2003-2009. the colts also won the lombardi trophy for the second time on feb. 4, 2007, 29-17 over the chicago bears. and lets not forget last year, coming off a 2-14 season in 2011, the rebuilding colts, with that gifted young quarterback that goes by the name of LUCK, won 11 games to make the playoffs, compared to 7 wins for the panthers. and lets also not forget that this feeble minded attempt at a comeback to my brilliance comes from a fan of a team that has had a winning record a pitiful 4 times in 18 seasons. maybe you can try another one of your little letter games and come up with something better than that, since you obviously know nothing about football. good LUCK!

LaFell is one of those guys whose hands get better with tighter defenses. His ability to catch in traffic is up there.

Lafell has quite possibly the best hands on the team. WTF are you talking about?

LaFell is one of those guys whose hands get better with tighter defenses. His ability to catch in traffic is up there.

lafelldrop.gif

While Lafell can definitely improve his production, it's not from a lack of ability to catch that's preventing him from doing so. When the ball is thrown his way, Lafell has a higher catch rate than anyone on our team, and one of the highest in the NFL.

I'm sure every player who lacks productions in the league have their excuses or metrics of greatness. Like best player in the rain.

lafelldrop.gif

Stats are stats. Every player drops a ball from time to time. It's still a fact that Lafell has statistically the best hands on our team. 

panther nations feeble comeback attempts to my brilliant posts are about as sucessful as cam's, but i have to respond to this one. the colts won the most games in a decade by any team in nfl history, 2000-2009. the colts went to the playoffs an nfl record 9 straight seasons, 2002-2010. the colts won 12 of more games an nlf record 7 straight seasons, 2003-2009. the colts also won the lombardi trophy for the second time on feb. 4, 2007, 29-17 over the chicago bears. and lets not forget last year, coming off a 2-14 season in 2011, the rebuilding colts, with that gifted young quarterback that goes by the name of LUCK, won 11 games to make the playoffs, compared to 7 wins for the panthers. and lets also not forget that this feeble minded attempt at a comeback to my brilliance comes from a fan of a team that has had a winning record a pitiful 4 times in 18 seasons. maybe you can try another one of your little letter games and come up with something better than that, since you obviously know nothing about football. good LUCK!

and the colts tanked 2011 for Luck, then fired a great coach and gave a legend his walking papers. what an organization. I'm jelly.

oh, the colts are 1-4 all time against the panthers

Stats are stats. Every player drops a ball from time to time. It's still a fact that Lafell has statistically the best hands on our team.

He's still inconsistent. If he overcomes that, the sky is the limit. This is his all or nothing year.

Eh, Lafell is targeted less than Olsen or Steve.

panther nations feeble comeback attempts to my brilliant posts are about as sucessful as cam's, but i have to respond to this one. the colts won the most games in a decade by any team in nfl history, 2000-2009. the colts went to the playoffs an nfl record 9 straight seasons, 2002-2010. the colts won 12 of more games an nlf record 7 straight seasons, 2003-2009. the colts also won the lombardi trophy for the second time on feb. 4, 2007, 29-17 over the chicago bears. and lets not forget last year, coming off a 2-14 season in 2011, the rebuilding colts, with that gifted young quarterback that goes by the name of LUCK, won 11 games to make the playoffs, compared to 7 wins for the panthers. and lets also not forget that this feeble minded attempt at a comeback to my brilliance comes from a fan of a team that has had a winning record a pitiful 4 times in 18 seasons. maybe you can try another one of your little letter games and come up with something better than that, since you obviously know nothing about football. good LUCK!

Hurr Durr look mom I totally rule at the interwebz!

Dude you are seriously gonna brag about how good your Colts of the 2000's were? If you want to brag about something, brag about current Denver Bronco Peyton Manning. He was the colts. Until that draft your pathetic franchises most notable moment in Indy was Jim Mora's epic press conference.

Furthermore, that period of time with the best QB in the league you guys managed to lose all but one big game in that span. In that same time frame Baltimore, New England, and Pittsburgh accounted for 6 superbowls. You guys couldn't even get out of the AFC!

Regular season wins are fun but you guys have just 1 victory of importance more than we do in the modern era.

*starts slow clap*

Eh, Lafell is targeted less than Olsen or Steve.

It's a percentage based stat. He still gets thrown to enough to where you can't claim "small sample size"