Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beer Smack

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've got some Sam Adams at the house that are waiting for me to get off work.

Posted · Report post

which kind of beer bottles do you guys prefer for anal insertions?

i'm up to a 40 oz.  str8 thuggin' it.

Posted · Report post

When your talking anal insertion, BIGGER IS BETTER!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

go big or go home

Posted · Report post

I discovered Brazil had some pretty decent beer, Australian beer though is bloody awful.

i hate all their blonde beers, but i fuggin love VB

Posted · Report post

i hate all their blonde beers, but i fuggin love VB

Ah, Victorian Bitter, found out that  was good with lime, me and a few friends that I was travailing with were at a friends house for thanksgiving 2010 in Syndey and started out with making margarita's and one of us decided to add lime to it since we had extra, worked out beautifully.

but Tooheys new is some nasty poo though

Posted · Report post

Ah, Victorian Bitter, found out that  was good with lime, me and a few friends that I was travailing with were at a friends house for thanksgiving 2010 in Syndey and started out with making margarita's and one of us decided to add lime to it since we had extra, worked out beautifully.

but Tooheys new is some nasty poo though

i never tried tooheys, just some blondes and then, of course, VB, which is really the only thing i drink anymore if i'm over there.

i have tried desperately to find a place that imports it, but to date the only thing i've been able to find is this small bar in san francisco that brings cases over, and it's reportedly the only place in north america to drink a victoria bitter unless you bring home your own (or order it online.)

one of these days i will go to san fran and drink one

Posted · Report post

i never tried tooheys, just some blondes and then, of course, VB, which is really the only thing i drink anymore if i'm over there.

i have tried desperately to find a place that imports it, but to date the only thing i've been able to find is this small bar in san francisco that brings cases over, and it's reportedly the only place in north america to drink a victoria bitter unless you bring home your own (or order it online.)

one of these days i will go to san fran and drink one

Cool, I'm planning on heading back there in May next year, I'll drink one for you haha.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cool, I'm planning on heading back there in May next year, I'll drink one for you haha.

wicked! where are you headed?

Posted · Report post

wicked! where are you headed?

Sydney(and the blue mountains), Byron bay and Brisbane I think is the plan right now, I'm heading over with one of my best friends from high school, we were talking a month back and both were like ah hell lets just go!

so we're in the planning stage a bit, he's never been but I know I've told you I was there for 6 month so I'm going to show him around a bit.

Posted · Report post

Sydney(and the blue mountains), Byron bay and Brisbane I think is the plan right now, I'm heading over with one of my best friends from high school, we were talking a month back and both were like ah hell lets just go!

so we're in the planning stage a bit, he's never been but I know I've told you I was there for 6 month so I'm going to show him around a bit.

have you decided on any spots in the blue mountains?

if you're looking to do some trekking, i know a guy who i did some work for that runs a campground in newnes. it's deep in the blue mountains, past katoomba, and he's restoring a turn-of-the-century hotel to make as a tourist attraction to the region. the scenery is fucking spectacular, one of the coolest weeks i've spent in my life. parrots screaming from the cliffs, ruined coal mining equipment, a rail track along a river that leads through a blind tunnel packed with glowworms, wallabies zipping through the bush... really a spectacular experience. all you'd pay for is the campground fee

let me know if you're interested, i can forward you his contact information

Posted · Report post

be drinking tomorrow night.  bourbon probably.

Drinking some jim beam tonight, PSC.