Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOLO!

Beer Smack

Floppin    5,443

i never had a problem with leeches, but the spiders ate me alive. i conquered a weird spider phobia by sleeping in a room chock full of them... every time i turned out the light they'd scuttle across my chest, and since it was a solar-powered property i couldn't sleep with the lights on, so i just wrapped up in a blanket and went to sleep. i woke up covered from head to toe in spider bites but obviously none of them were poisonous

Yeah, no fuging way. 

• Pie 1

Doc Holiday    2,071

they no longer bother me

now bees, on the other hand... fug bees.

I jumped out of a raft with customers in it because I hit a tree and 3 spiders landed on my and were scurrying around on me, I flipped the fug out of that thing, so yeah I hate spiders

• Pie 1

Doc Holiday    2,071

ha! where were you rafting?

the Barron River up in Cairns, Queensland

PhillyB    40,347

the Barron River up in Cairns, Queensland

nice. i never made it up that far. i'd intended to spend a week or two camping on hinchinbrook island but i got distracted by southeast asia instead

SCP    30,419

The only beer worth drinking is Corona.

Jesus F'ing Christ

• Pie 1

SCP    30,419

What's the worst beer you've had? I drank this Magic Hat poo once called Hicu, fuging gross.

Southern Tier Mocha Porter, fuging gross.

SCP    30,419

That sounds bad.

It's like if you ate a pound of coffee beans and waited a few hours. Then took a poo and mixed the poo with barley and water and then brewed it.

88 Bronco    1,303

It's like if you ate a pound of coffee beans and waited a few hours. Then took a poo and mixed the poo with barley and water and then brewed it.

Sooo, basically replace poo with piss and you've got a Budweiser,

lovelett    175

nice. i never made it up that far. i'd intended to spend a week or two camping on hinchinbrook island but i got distracted by southeast asia instead

I could see how one could!

• Pie 1