Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phillys "pretty fuggin sweet" builds!

270 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thought all his bragging about his "pretty sweet" construction deserved its own thread!

His "man cave" / little baby TV room
1014284_188610467967772_837556219_n.jpg

Mine for comparison
1012370_188609427967876_305451829_n.jpg

His sweet particle board cabinet kitchen:
1044009_188610437967775_1800545484_n.jpg

Mine for comparison:
947351_176894165806069_1563249731_n.jpg

1000076_188609574634528_1602891954_n.jpg

1013948_188609604634525_1511007576_n.jpg

Posted · Report post

Please post more of your build pics, everything looks so great so far! Well except for all the cheap material, substandard work, lack of staining ability, lack of interior design, finish quality, color pallette, etc, but other than that it's pretty fugging sweet like you said!

Posted · Report post

That kitchen carpet is hideous
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

All I saw was "wah I have stuff and no one respects me!"
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Looks like a woman designed your house there L'asstra, it has a very feminine feel to it.

Hickory Dickory Dock,
Some dude is sucking my cack
The clock struck two
I dropped my goo...

Hey look, my "daddy" bought me a "Bentley".

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lol Alice you fuging twat monkey. You got made to look like a fool when you tried to discuss something that actually requires not being a fat lazy waste of space to understand and your default response is "but but but but.....look at all my stuff!!!!!!!".

Its amazing how transparent you are for being such a huge man tittied fatass.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

lol and not a single friend

Posted · Report post

i built all mine by hand

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Please post more of your build pics, everything looks so great so far! Well except for all the cheap material, substandard work, lack of staining ability, lack of interior design, finish quality, color pallette, etc, but other than that it's pretty fugging sweet like you said!

You really went out of your way to try and create a nice space, man. But hell, I would too if I spent that much time at my house going over my online dating profiles.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i built all mine by hand

That doesn't mean it was a good idea, look at your staining job on your mirror and lower part of bar, look at the finish. I did every inch of electrical, every electrical fixture, every light switch, outlet, 2 full circuit breaker panels, entire central vacuum system, entire automation system, entire audio video phone to every room, all drainage plumbing for new second floor. AC zone control system, entire security camera system, every door, every inch of Floor and door molding, about 2/3 crown molding, distributed audio/video. And a ton more. I've flipped a bunch of houses with my family when I was younger starting at age 13, so I've done a ton more than that little grade school project you attempted.

Posted · Report post

That doesn't mean it was a good idea, look at your staining job on your mirror and lower part of bar, look at the finish. I did every inch of electrical, every electrical fixture, every light switch, outlet, 2 full circuit breaker panels, entire central vacuum system, entire automation system, entire audio video phone to every room, all drainage plumbing for new second floor. AC zone control system, entire security camera system, every door, every inch of Floor and door molding, about 2/3 crown molding, distributed audio/video. And a ton more.

3ui3tp.jpg

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

That doesn't mean it was a good idea, look at your staining job on your mirror and lower part of bar, look at the finish. I did every inch of electrical, every electrical fixture, every light switch, outlet, 2 full circuit breaker panels, entire central vacuum system, entire automation system, entire audio video phone to every room, all drainage plumbing for new second floor. AC zone control system, entire security camera system, every door, every inch of Floor and door molding, about 2/3 crown molding, distributed audio/video. And a ton more. I've flipped a bunch of houses with my family when I was younger starting at age 13, so I've done a ton more than that little grade school project you attempted.

women must love your "about me".

1 person likes this