Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phillys "pretty fuggin sweet" builds!

270 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

pretty cool how you took the time to prop those boxes of shoes up like that to show us all

When you don't have people to interact with, you have a lot of time for shit like that.

Posted · Report post

Lol Philly is totally in this dude's head and he's so mad it's comedic gold

Posted · Report post

it looks lke a midget hung his wall decorations for him

and they're all crooked.  i guess he can't afford to pay someone to straighten them

Posted · Report post

i'm sure all the wild crazy sex he has every night just keeps everything knocked around and it's just not worth it to keep it straight. it's probably a huge battle to keep that dog held down

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

i'm sure all the wild crazy sex he has every night just keeps everything knocked around and it's just not worth it to keep it straight. it's probably a huge battle to keep that dog held down

You mean those nautilus machines don't give him the stamina to overpower a dog?

Posted · Report post

probably not, but the kind of chicks he'd manage to bring home would require twice that stamina just to heave up into that hippo trench he calls a bed, so i guess at that point you just go with what's practical

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You mean those nautilus machines don't give him the stamina to overpower a dog?

he's not trying to bulk, remember?

just maintain his dyke physique

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

he's not trying to bulk, remember?

just maintain his dyke physique

Oh yeah,GTL! Gorge, TV, Lick dog cock.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I got something else within reach if that ever where to happen, forget the sword. Regardless, I have motion sensors outside that give me little beep as soon as someone gets closer than sidewalk, so I'll know minutes before anyone even breaks in. Also, all the windows and doors are the hurricane 205mph rated that takes like 20 but swings to start breaking. Look up Hesper police station, it's 5 blocks away. So bottom line, your fair tale about why sword is their is a fail.

Anyone can buy a couple driveway patrols and put one at each side of house and get similiar effect, mines part of alarm system, but the driveway patrol is wireless and battery operates, so no wires needed.

http://www.amazon.com/Driveway-Patrol-Sensor-Receiver-Kit/dp/B0000645RH

20 butt swings? I'll bet there's a hell of a lot more butt swinging than that going on in your house.

I'm very disappointed, I thought you claimed to have money. Yet, you live in a crappy, little cookie cutter home. Not even a very big one, at that. Who made it, Ryland? Toll Brothers?

You talk about builds, yet your 'home' is just 2x4s covered with dry wall. You even fail at being a troll.

Posted · Report post

The pseudo vaulted ceiling in the dining room looks cool. But the gap between it and your midget-hung wall art would drive me nuts.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

My grandfather willed me his sword collection when he passed away, it's legit WWII he got from when he served. I guess I miss the joke?

Was this word mentioned anywhere ?

Seppuku

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i bet he lives on a culdesac and his neighbors think he's a serial killer