Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

2014 NBA Draft Talk

46 posts in this topic

So 2 days after the draft we already throwing away this season and thinking about 2014 draft?

#BobcatsFans

It's time to put a end to this Bobcats way of thinking. We have to believe we will turn this franchise around. Lets talk about this season and not a draft that is another year away.SMH

Lets talk about how Kemba beast Walker will be a allstar this year, and how MKG will become the NBA's top defender.

#Believe

This team has yet to get its franchise player so yes it all comes down to the 2014 draft...the whole reason for being as a struggling franchise.

#getyoheadoutyoazz

#yolo!singyomind

1 person likes this

There's 3-5 guys in this draft that you should be excited about, not just Wiggins. All of these guys have the potential to be franchise players. But, lets hope they don't pull a Shabazz.

I will be keeping up with CBB 24/7 this upcoming season, especially Duke, KU, and UK. I will CRY OF JOY or KILL someone in next year's lottery draft. Next year's NBA LOTTO DRAFT and the 2014 NBA DRAFT will have the highest ratings ever in the history of basketball.

You know what a franchise player is?

There are only 2 franchise players in the NBA today Lebron/Durant. Kobe/Duncan were franchise players but they are older now, so I want include them currently.

So you saying there will be 3-5 franchise players in that 1 draft? I give you Wiggins but the rest are not franchise players.

Franchise players currently.

1.Lebron

2.Durant

All Stars

1.Paul

2.Kobe

3.Rose(if healthy)

4.Parker

5.Dwight

6.Harden

7.Westbrook

8.Melo

9.Duncan

10.Love

You know what a franchise player is?

There are only 2 franchise players in the NBA today Lebron/Durant. Kobe/Duncan were franchise players but they are older now, so I want include them currently.

So you saying there will be 3-5 franchise players in that 1 draft? I give you Wiggins but the rest are not franchise players.

Franchise players currently.

1.Lebron

2.Durant

All Stars

1.Paul

2.Kobe

3.Rose(if healthy)

4.Parker

5.Dwight

6.Harden

7.Westbrook

8.Melo

9.Duncan

10.Love

Aside from Kobe and Duncan, you're pretty dumb if you dont think that CP3, Rose, Dwight, Harden, Parker, and Melo are franchise players.

I guess by that you also mean that only Brady and Manning are "franchise" qbs? Guys like Cam, Luck, Wilson, Ryan, Flacco, etc. are just "Pro Bowl" players right? You funny, but "YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE".

I have to say, I think Jabari Parker will be the best player in the draft by a fairly wide margin. Watching him play, it's almost like watching Carmelo Anthony play. He's just such a dominant SF. No, he isn't going to do all of the things LeBron can do, he's not a mix of all five positions like LeBron is, but he's a scorer from the SF position the likes of which has been seen in years.

However, I don't think Parker is going to have an incredible college season. He doesn't fit the system of Duke correctly. He's not going to have the ball in his hands a majority of the time. He's not going to get to go iso. He's not going to be able to take over the game from the wing, just because that isn't Duke's offense. It could drop him down just a few spots and put him in that 3-5 pick range.

Also, Julis Randle is a man. That dude is going to dominate college basketball in way that hasn't happened in years. We're talking Blake Griffin level of good.

1 person likes this

Jabari Parker

http://youtu.be/35mUdzSNQXU

Marcus Smart

http://youtu.be/sTTAlWSjVhc

Aside from Kobe and Duncan, you're pretty dumb if you dont think that CP3, Rose, Dwight, Harden, Parker, and Melo are franchise players.

I guess by that you also mean that only Brady and Manning are "franchise" qbs? Guys like Cam, Luck, Wilson, Ryan, Flacco, etc. are just "Pro Bowl" players right? You funny, but "YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE".

No i'm watch you call a hardcore basketball fan.

You are dumb if you think CP3/Melo/GHarden/Rose are franchise players, I give you Dwight because he led a subpar team to the Finals. But those other guys haven't did anything to be considered franchise players.

CP3/Melo has yet to lead their team past the 2nd round and you call them a franchise player LMAO!

You gotta win a championship as the main guy before I call you a franchise player or you have to be an amazing talent like Durant. So yeah I guess we just disagree on what a franchise player is.

You saying all those guys are franchise players, you are basically putting them in the same category as Lebron. I'm sorry but Lebron/Durant are just on another level than those other players.

• Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts