Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiger7_88

Interesting look at the NFL Top 100 page

53 posts in this topic

Least talented? I must have been watching a different player.

People here really don't like Russell Wilson lol.

Agreed. Wilson, thus far, is the superior passer over Luck, Kaep and RG3, in my opinion.

Look at his supporting cast.. did he even have a hand on him? The defense is top notch as well. Lets see how kaep does with a team on his back

1 person likes this

Russel Wilson has a great personality but of all the young QBs I think he is the least talented. He doesn't excel at anything other than intangibles. If you take all the other QBs in their primes I feel like they can carry a bad team to the playoffs. Russel Wilson needs a good defense and solid ground game to compliment him.

I don't know.

I see him as a more mobile drew brees.

But I do feel wilson is overrated on the list.

Agreed. Wilson, thus far, is the superior passer over Luck, Kaep and RG3, in my opinion.

Using KendrickPanther's logic, Matt Flynn should have beaten out a rookie Wilson and lead the Seahawks deep into the playoffs. Since apparently all a barely talented QB needs is a "good defense" and "solid ground game".

Yet Flynn is now in Oakland doing squat, while Wilson lead his team to a playoff victory.

Flynn isn't as good as Wilson..you took what I said and acted like I went to an extreme. Wilson is not as good as the other young star QBs. That is all I really said.

Well you kinda did. Your all the other QB's in their primes taking bad teams to the playoffs statement was pretty vague. You never mentioned the young QB's specifically, who I'd hardly consider to be near their prime yet anyway.

Regardless, it's going to be an interesting sophomore season for last years crop of new QB's

I have a hard time taking anything that's 'fan vote' based seriously, whether for good or bad, primarily because it's impossible to know how many votes are cast by homers, haters or rivals.

I mean, how much weight would you really give a Falcon fan's opinion of Cam Newton?

1 person likes this

How can Luck or RGIII be that high when Cam as a rookie, a record breaking rookie was only 40.   Luck threw like 400 more passes than Cam did and more Ints.   Though athletic RGIII did not win all the games coming down the stretch that he gets credit for.

People here really don't like Russell Wilson lol.

Most of them are UNCheat fans who are still butthurt about the 3 year raping they took from him.