Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Final Season of Dexter starts tonight?

64 posts in this topic

Posted

supposed spoilers

Cassie's boyfriend is actually the Brain Surgeon. His name is Oliver Saxon. 

Oliver is also Vogel's son. 

Oliver kills off Dexter's protege whose name I can't recall at the moment. 

Oliver kills off Vogel. 

Dexter quits Miami Metro and plans to escape to South America with Hannah

He ends up getting phone calls from Deb

When he goes to find her she's dead, killed by the brain surgeon. 

Not really sure how I feel about that. I'm about 95% sure they're legit too.

I can believe that, since one of the episodes left is called

Goodbye, Miami

Posted

There's another supposed leak and this one is for the actual final episode. I pray to God that it isn't true because if it does I'm going to hate the writers forever

Dexter has the brain surgeon cornered and is getting ready to kill him when suddenly the brain surgeon is shot in the head followed by Dexter getting shot in the heart. CAPTAIN MATTHEWS then steps out of the shadows and reveals that he was covering Dexter's ass the entire time and he always knew who Dexter really was. Dexter dies and the last scene is Harrison seeing the ghost of Dexter.

If that happens I'll probably be so disappointed that i'l never want to watch tv again

Posted

I mean it wouldn't surprise me if some kind of "Full circle" thing with his son happens.  I'm not sure we'll get an ending that we like anyway.

Posted

I don't have a problem with Dexter dying and Harrison seeing his ghost. But to me, Matthews killing Dexter would be incredibly lame. I'm trying to make myself okay with it though  because these spoilers seem really legit

Posted

Im actually sort of terrified all those spoilers are true after the latest episode and that makes me upset. If they end the show like an above spoiler suggested it would be a mass effect 3 level bad ending that could ruin the entire series forever for me.

Posted

I'm just going to assume that the spoilers are correct since they've been 100% right on the money so far. I honestly don't really even want to keep on watching. 

I just can not cope with Matthews killing Dexter and him being the mastermind behind all of this poo. I'm not opposed to Dexter dying but I don't want it to be at the hands of someone who has been a side character for this entire series. Maybe it'll come off better in the actual show but I just can't see myself accepting that.

Posted

I agree, that would be such a whack way to end the show, pretty terrible as a matter of fact.  I'm looking forward to not having to watch this anymore lol, I know I could stop, but too many years invested in it.

Posted

Just one episode left, I know a lot of people on here haven't been enamored with this season but as long as they get the ending right it will all be worth it.

Posted

I don't even care anymore. I just hope that the last episode doesn't completely ruin the entire series for me like a few of the supposed spoilers would.

Posted

I'm sort of glad to be done with this show.  I'm not sure they can do a "right" ending in just one episode.   I only see this ending like the spoilers above (please no) or the Harrison full-circle thing.

Posted

Seems like they’re setting everything to go wrong just as he’s so close to having it all type of ending.

Problem is they’ve been doing a bad job at making us care about the things he has to gain now.

Posted

I wouldn't really mind if Dexter gets all he wants and gets away. Why not?  

I just want him exposed to everyone, that would be awesome, but hopefully he's gone by then..