Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carpanfan96

Horncats interested in Al Jefferson

391 posts in this topic

Looking forward to it.

15 mil, bring him in! I'm tired of a 3 mil McBob type of guy.

BREAKING: Jefferson turned down a $67million dollar contract......

He said the Bobcats suck

Broussard just reported that Jefferson may sign with the Bobcats, but is waiting to see where D12 goes.

Al Jefferson is looking for 4yr/60mil contract. Apparently that's what the Bobcats offered... Jefferson wants to see if the Mavs will offer him the same money (If they lose out on D12) before committing to the Bobcats.

Looks like Big Al may not come to CLT after all..... well we tried... Let's sign McBob and call it an offseason.

Looks like Big Al may not come to CLT after all..... well we tried... Let's sign McBob and call it an offseason.

That sounds like  a plan as long as he doesn't get a case of wanting more than he is worth.

Open up that checkbook Cuban!

Giving up so easily? lol, I really doubt that Dallas will offer him 60 million over 4 years. 

Great. So now I have to give a fug what Howard does.

Giving up so easily? lol, I really doubt that Dallas will offer him 60 million over 4 years.

If they offer him 4yrs/12mil he's going to Dallas... He didn't accept a $60 million dollar contract from us... it's clear that he doesn't want to be in Charlotte.

If they offer him 4yrs/12mil he's going to Dallas... He didn't accept a $60 million dollar contract from us... it's clear that he doesn't want to be in Charlotte.

He's wanting the same deal from Dallas as well from the reports, he didn't turn the deal down and didn't hate the idea of playing in Charlotte. Counting no income tax, the deal would have to be around 13.5 million a season to be around the Bobcats offer. He's got to the 10th before a deal would be able to get approved. 

Edit: Oh and the meeting went really well, he's just waiting on D12 to make his move.