Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carpanfan96

Horncats interested in Al Jefferson

391 posts in this topic

Of course it's serious. He's visiting the team, it's not a causal deal with him visiting the team. They'll make him a serious offer, up to Jefferson if he accepts it or not. 

For those wondering Bonnell put the odds of Jefferson signing with Charlotte at 50-50. 

@Rejhan_S15 My guess is 50-50. When it reaches a point when player visits, you have to assume it's more than casual.

Also, both parties can agree to a contract tomorrow; but it can't be signed until July 10th.

I think it's a done deal by tomorrow.

I wanted to comment and tell the kid he was fired, but it says you have to make an account...f^ck that.

I think it's a done deal by tomorrow.

Hope so. My gut tells me that if we don't have a deal done within 48-72 hours we aren't getting him.

I imagine we gave his agent some idea what we are going to offer at midnight July 1st. So I think the fact he is visiting is very encouraging.

1 person likes this

BTW I fugging hate autocorrect on my phone :(

If it's anything over 12 million, it takes Henderson off the Bobcats unless we see Thomas get the boot. 

Wouldn't it be something, the last year we're the Bobcats and we go to the playoffs lol.

If it's anything over 12 million, it takes Henderson off the Bobcats unless we see Thomas get the boot.

I'm pretty sure the FO guys have a plan in place for all scenarios. Someone will have to steeply overpay Hendo for him to leave

Of course that plan maybe to amnesty Thomas as u said.

He should be given the boot anyway...

Dude sucks camel toe.

1 person likes this