Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Want some more slow offseason news? "Cam Newton is afraid of Baseballs"

Zod    14,969

Same here. Took a fastball to the kidney and said fug this poo. Baseball is the most boring team sport to play. 96% of it is just sitting or standing around. Started playing basketball instead. Much better sport.

RelaxImaPro    5,384

Was half-ass paying attention and broke my nose from being cracked right between the eyes by a baseball in warm-ups before a game one time.  poo hurts, but injuries are a part of sports... hell, just a few months ago I jammed the fug out of my thumb playing basketball and the sonuvabitch still bothers me.

But anyways, fug baseball.  I could never get into that sport, even back when I played it.

frash.exe    10,817

Same here. Took a fastball to the kidney and said fug this poo.

batting against roger clemons too?

TheRumGone    14,275

Same here. Took a fastball to the kidney and said fug this poo. Baseball is the most boring team sport to play. 96% of it is just sitting or standing around. Started playing basketball instead. Much better sport.

someone isn't very coordinated and probably has add

TbTeRRoR    188

I'd rather be a retired professional baseball player than football........ a few fastballs / yeah hurts like crap  for a few minutes but a whole career in football ( certian positions)  = hurt for life