carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

•Report: Pacers finalizing deal to retain West

This is a three year, $36 million deal, according to Sam Amick of the USA Today, which is a raise from the $10 million a year he made the past two years. While West will be 33 next season, last season was one of his best as a professional so the length of the deal is not a huge risk.

#17 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

• The Knicks have spoken to Elton Brand and are expected to make him a contract offer, tweets Jared Zwerling of ESPNNewYork.com. The mutual interest was confirmed by Howard Beck at the New York Times, although he says nothing is imminent (a deal couldn’t be signed until July 10, anyway).

• According to an NBA source, the Knicks are pursuing Rockets free agent small forward Francisco Garcia and former Knick Matt Barnes.
The source said the 6-foot-7 Garcia, who was born in the Dominican Republic but grew up in The Bronx, has interest in joining the Knicks.

• Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

Martell Webster has reached agreement on a four year deal with Washington, league source tells Y!
2:34 PM - 2 Jul 2013

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

Martell Webster deal will be four years, $22 million, source tells Y!
2:39 PM - 2 Jul 2013

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

** Marc Stein         @ESPNSteinLine

Pacers have agreed to rescind Tyler Hansbrough's qualifying offer, I'm told, which immediately makes him unrestricted free agent

** Report: Spurs, Tiago Splitter near four year, $36 million deal

Portland had strongly considered signing Splitter to an offer sheet near the $9 million salary that Spurs paid, but Splitter’s representatives and San Antonio worked out most of the details of an agreement on Monday night and into Tuesday, sources said.

** The Clippers, Suns and Bucks have put together a three-team trade that will send J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley to the Clippers, Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler to the Suns, and the Bucks get two second round picks, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.

** Report: Chase Budinger reaches three-year deal to return to Minnesota

The two sides have agreed to a three year, $16 million deal, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports (the third year is a player option).

#19 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,335 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

Wonder why Hansbrough would want his QO rescinded. Sounds like he asked them and they agreed to do it. 

#20 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

Wonder why Hansbrough would want his QO rescinded. Sounds like he asked them and they agreed to do it.

Prolly something to do with the west signing and hans wanting more playing time

#21 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Ken Berger @KBergCBS

Rip Hamilton will soon be a free agent as the Bulls will waive him rather than guarantee his $5 million salary for next season, source says.

4:26 PM - 2 Jul 2013

#22 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,335 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

Oh, just so people can gauge future interest in Henderson, Reddick just got an 8 million a year deal. 

Redick getting nearly $8 million a year another indication what @GhJr09 market value might be.

#23 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:14 PM

Oh, just so people can gauge future interest in Henderson, Reddick just got an 8 million a year deal.

I think that's in Hendo's market. Anything more, I'd be worry.

#24 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,335 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

I think that's in Hendo's market. Anything more, I'd be worry.

I think Hendo is a better player then Reddick. I've though all along that it would end up taking around 10 million a season or close to it to keep Hendo with the Bobcats.

#25 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

I think Hendo is a better player then Reddick. I've though all along that it would end up taking around 10 million a season or close to it to keep Hendo with the Bobcats.

Depends where you have him at. I think that Demar DeRozan is slightly better than Hendo. He's making 9.5mil this season, Rodney Stuckey 8.5mil , and Marcus Thornton 8mil. I think 8-9 mil is good value for Hendo. I'd be hesitant to give him 10mil.

#26 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,577 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Thats insane money for both JJ and Hendo..

#27 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,335 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Thats insane money for both JJ and Hendo..

He was 11th in scoring among SG's last season. 20th in FG%, 19th in Rebounds, 21st in assists, 22nd in steals, 12th in blocks, 8th in Double doubles and 12th in minutes. If you use the stats over the last quarter of the season, then he's top 5 in all of the above. I'm not sure he's worth the 8-9 million a season, but that's the current market value. 

#28 rcaddell23

rcaddell23

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

Just curious... anybody think we get involved with OJ Mayo? 

With the Clippers picking up JJ and Hendo's price seemingly on the rise... why or why not?

#29 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Just curious... anybody think we get involved with OJ Mayo?

With the Clippers picking up JJ and Hendo's price seemingly on the rise... why or why not?

It'll come down to if we resign Hendo or not. If someone else offer him and we don't match it, then OJ would be a great replacement. OJ and Hendo may end up getting very similar deal.

#30 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

• Report: Kings considering matching offer for Tyreke Evans (4yr/44mil)

• Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

Free agent Kevin Martin has reached agreement on a four year, $28 million deal with Minnesota, league source tells Y! Sports.
7:51 PM - 2 Jul 2013

• Ken Berger of CBSSports.com:

The Pistons were among the first teams to reach out to the Celtics and express interest in acquiring Rondo, the All-Star point guard who is coming off an ACL injury, league sources told CBSSports.com. Having already made lucrative pitches to free agents Josh Smith and Andre Iguodala, Pistons president Joe Dumars also has registered interest in Raptors forward Rudy Gay, one source said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users