Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so uh... here's what paula dean is actually accused of

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Without knowing the specifics regarding the case, this could be used to show a pattern of behavior. If nothing else, it shows what kind of people she's willing to enter business ventures with. Zod, you being a business owner, have some concern for your company's brand. Would you enter a business venture with a racist?

Only if she was really hot and loose.

3 people like this

Posted

exactly. my stupid ass cousin who lives on the west coast shared this on fb. I've seen a few more pop up on my wall.

attachicon.gif946204_517435655005337_984245368_n.jpg

lol i literally just got into a massive argument on facebook over that very one. it's amazing how many people are willing to reject intelligent, thoughtful arguments in favor of assuming their position is correct "because common sense!"

Posted

^ i'm just so tired of all this "political correctness"

i don't get into politics on fb especially after a father threatened and told me i was completely disrespectful for stating my opinion about his 24 year old daughters' post about glenn beck and obama. i'm not really a big obama supporter either.

poo is just not worth it on fb.

Posted

I cannot wait for her to speak at the next Republican GOP convention.

To those who say why should we care...In the grand scheme she is nobody...but why it matters in a media sense is bc there are millions who adore her and she is fast becoming a brand in cooking and for household products and food companies.

So the fact that she is just a total sterotype of the Old South is quite disappointing.

Bless Her heart and where did Hey Yall go anyway.

Posted

Her comments and behavior was horrible and her comments were unacceptable.  She deserves all of the backlash that she gets from this.

However, I am AMAZED at how many people actually care what someone like freakin' Paula Dean thinks or says about ANYTHING. 

I can think of over 100,000 people whose opinion means anything more than a fart in the wind to me........and Paula Dean's name is nowhere near that list.

I wonder who would Paula Deen root for in a Tennis match between Serena & Sharapova. That colorblind Deen.

Posted

Looks like this forum is only visited by the enlightened white men. I was hoping to hear from the real southern white men what they really think. Or are they all banned!

Posted

Looks like this forum is only visited by the enlightened white men. I was hoping to hear from the real southern white men what they really think. Or are they all banned!

1) WTF are you talking about

2) You do know about being banned don't you. Be nice sir.

Posted

One of my bosses (who's black) supports her.  He stopped to eat at her restaurant while he was on vacation this week.

Posted

lol i literally just got into a massive argument on facebook over that very one.

If you're having "massive arguments" on Facebook, then you're most likely the idiot.

Posted

oh cool one of my bosses (who's black) literally believes she's the devil

i guess these anecdotes cancel out :(

Posted

oh cool one of my bosses (who's black) literally believes she's the devil

i guess these anecdotes cancel out :(

Since the Devil doesn't exist, your boss is obviously wrong.  I also didn't say anything about what my boss believes, but I'm not surprised you jumped on that horse like some kind of sick, perverted horse fetishist.

Also, my anecdote wasn't making any point, or I'd have gone into some stupid spiel about n-word privileges or something and given you plenty of metaphorical deionized water to poo yourself over.

Posted

Saying your boss supports her indicates belief on some level, btw.