Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random pic thread!

169 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Kinda meh day, some interesting stuff, more work stuff than normal, and some bore. There shooting a movie by one of my properties tomorrow and met with director assistant first thing in morning to sign agreement to rent half my parking lot for shoot tomorrow. I think he said it was American Heist?, it's a remake of original with Akon and Adrian Brody. Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of those guys tomorrow, "alway be closing" and those are good connects.

Well after he left I found this little mourning dove in my yard with mediocre flying skill. Was going to take him to vet, but didnt feel like it so I fed him to my cat
1044289_189562301205922_393616501_n.jpg

Then I had to go to pick up some material for one of my apartments I rented out today that needed some final touches. Buying paint this caught my eye. The color I used for my room everyone gave me grief over, guess the general public disagrees
421919_189562191205933_227677171_n.jpg

I also saw this that reminded me of Philly terrible edging job on his ceiling, even using half a roll of tape, this is the edger I suggested to you.
1003103_189561651205987_1807405838_n.jpg

Waiting for tenant to show up, read a few posts and saw Hawk mention my car, so to extend an olive branch, I programmed him in so he can drive Ms B if he ever comes to town. Sorry but I had to let her know you're gay, i know you made the whole you just give argument, but thats just wrong
1044289_189562431205909_20533917_n.jpg

Stopped at store to kill some time while my takeout was ready. Thought I was lucky and found some money, but it was only a $20 bill, I'll left it for some peasant to pick up, probably smelled like that cheap cat food anyway. If it ain't Benjamin, it ain't worth my time
1009761_189562377872581_798990179_n.jpg

Finally got home, Japanese tonight, sushi for me, Bentley got his normal steak teriyaki light on sauce
1003413_189561477872671_1711800265_n.jpg

Well, that was my day today, everyone else join in and post a pic of what you did today!

Posted · Report post

Too bad I can't post pics of fuging your mom.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

You seriously tossed a 20 on the floor for a photo op? Lol
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Too bad I can't post pics of fuging your mom.

I approve this message

Posted · Report post

Waiting for tenant to show up, read a few posts and saw Hawk mention my car, so to extend an olive branch, I programmed him in so he can drive Ms B if he ever comes to town. Sorry but I had to let her know you're gay, i know you made the whole you just give argument, but thats just wrong
1044289_189562431205909_20533917_n.jpg

You really don't have any friends do you?

Posted · Report post

that's probably the only pussy you get

Posted · Report post

Nobody_Cares_Joker.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Here I am with a hot chick. She's a lady cat for the bobcats. We have a lot of sex. Show a pic of you with one

[attachment=6157:n40506113_31944791_8360.jpg]

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lol like any of us believe you didn't tear into that cheap outback steak.

Posted · Report post

everything i did today was more fulfilling than that but i definitely didn't go taking pictures of every mundane aspect of it, giggling gleefully to myself while i dropped jacksons on the floor to enhance my own story, lustfully imagining the reactions of all those internet strangers who'd finally understand how awesome i am as it dawned on them how pathetic their lives are by comparison