Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Random pic thread!

170 posts in this topic

Has sentimental value too, that was 3 weeks before I made the next commission that put me over my million dollar net worth goal and 5 weeks before buying my Ferrari. Good times!

A good time for you is a full marathon of "While You Were Out" episodes, and a jar of bacon grease.

1 person likes this

Post a pic, I'll kill Phil.

I have tickets to Peru right now. Do it

post a current picture of yourself, no one believes you

There are two pics floating around of me,

A 7 year old pic and a 2 year old pic.

The 7 year old one is of me ballooned up almost 60 pounds and big surprise it's been used about 5 times in threads in just past 24 hrs and had a troll account with that pic named Big Anus

The two year old pic was posted 3 times in past 2 days and is used for troll account Fat Pat

Oh sure, can't wait to post a bunch more pictures of me, maybe a few of my significant other, my friends, their names, etc. sure, coming right up, you did say "I don't believe you" after all.

Has sentimental value too, that was 3 weeks before I made the next commission that put me over my million dollar net worth goal and 5 weeks before buying my Ferrari. Good times!

and if you had to liquidate tomorrow, that million dollar net worth would only bring you 300k

because you paid well over the true value for everything

your fat wasteful ass would starve on 300k in a month

just because you blew a million dollars on worthless poo doesn't mean your net worth is one million.  it means you've blown through your inheritance.

I'll stop flirting with your sister on Facebook if you show a current pic. Ask her for a current pic of me.

Post a pic, I'll kill Phil.

Funny how when I asked pormo Eddie to post just any pic of any possession he deemed an appreciable investment, you I,mediately called me a creepy stalker, now Phil has twice asked me for a pic of me. According to you that makes a creepy stalker, an even creepier one because he want a pic of me, mine was of a possession as part of a financial argument.

Funny how when I asked pormo Eddie to post just any pic of any possession he deemed an appreciable investment, you I,mediately called me a creepy stalker, now Phil has twice asked me for a pic of me. According to you that makes a creepy stalker, an even creepier one because he want a pic of me, mine was of a possession as part of a financial argument.

no balls

and if you had to liquidate tomorrow, that million dollar net worth would only bring you 300k

because you paid well over the true value for everything

your fat wasteful ass would starve on 300k in a month

just because you blew a million dollars on worthless poo doesn't mean your net worth is one million. it means you've blown through your inheritance.

I guessed you missed the part where that was 7 years ago I crossed that line. I pointed out earlier to Phil how a mil is barely middle class, maybe he'll take your word for it now,

Dude, ixnay on the ressadray

and stop stalking g. I'm close to getting nudies of her in her honda pilot