Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Random pic thread!

170 posts in this topic

everything i did today was more fulfilling than that but i definitely didn't go taking pictures of every mundane aspect of it, giggling gleefully to myself while i dropped jacksons on the floor to enhance my own story, lustfully imagining the reactions of all those internet strangers who'd finally understand how awesome i am as it dawned on them how pathetic their lives are by comparison

lolololol alice thinks this is his personal blog

#masochistic

1 person likes this

also your dog's new name is Peanut Butter Lips

get it right fat fug

2 people like this

Well after he left I found this little mourning dove in my yard with mediocre flying skill. Was going to take him to vet, but didnt feel like it so I fed him to my cat

also congrats on this being the only remotely funny thing you've ever said in your life. unfortunately we all know you gobbled that bird down yourself and washed it down with a half gallon of cheese whiz

3 people like this

he's gonna call you out for wearing jorts

Jorts have been getting my the V for years now. 

Isn't it a great coincidence that you happened to be at so many places that help back up your e-arguments?

The paint, the edger, etc....

It's not like you would have planned your errands around points made on these forums, now would you have?

6 people like this

also congrats on this being the only remotely funny thing you've ever said in your life. unfortunately we all know you gobbled that bird down yourself and washed it down with a half gallon of cheese whiz

This being after he tried to fug it

2 people like this

Go Panthers

Isn't it a great coincidence that you happened to be at so many places that help back up your e-arguments?

The paint, the edger, etc....

It's not like you would have planned your errands around points made on these forums, now would you have?

oh no, as shown with his past behavior, he's above all that