Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random pic thread!

169 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

GOOD GOD

look at this ironyWN4CKO.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

for someone who made threads about huddle IQ you sure do confuse very basic contractions a lot

also i bet i know what you use that vacuum cleaner to do

You're*. Gee, you were completely wrong about me not getting my hands dirty, but a least you picked out a typo. face saved, mission accomplished!

Posted · Report post

PSC, I'd let you unclog my dirty coil and drain line any time you'd like! ;)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You're*. Gee, you were completely wrong about me not getting my hands dirty, but a least you picked out a typo. face saved, mission accomplished!

the only reason you bought that vacuum cleaner is because your poor dog runs and hides every time he sees you with a jar of peter pan

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The Apt I just rented had a clogged drain line and dirty coil. For someone who just bragged about doing there own work, you can't even recognize the tools used to address the most common residential issue. Did you catch the coil cleaner, the drain dog on r22 tank, vacuum, saw to cut pipe, pipe adhesive, etc.

Sounds like your not even remotely ready for rental property.

You shouldn't need freon for a clogged line/dirty coil. Never have I ever had to cut a drain line just to unclog it. If you installed the drain line up to code, you should'nt need to cut the pipe at all.

And lol @ "pipe adhesive". You remind of a homeowner that "THINKS" they know it all, because they "looked it up online".
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gallo Gun Alice....Gallo Gun

Posted · Report post

alejandro post a picture of yourself sweating a joint or gtfo

Posted · Report post

alejandro post a picture of yourself sweating a joint or gtfo

he thinks that means leaving a social function because someone smells like weed and he doesn't want to get caught up in a drug bust

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

large worthless paragraphs coming

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

You shouldn't need freon for a clogged line/dirty coil. Never have I ever had to cut a drain line just to unclog it. If you installed the drain line up to code, you should'nt need to cut the pipe at all.

I used up my nitrogen so I used r22 to blow out line, like I said earlier, can't you see it's got a drain dog on it? And exactly which code is it that says you shouldn't need to cut because the reason you wouldn't is because it would have an unglued corner which is now against code in commercial properties so cutting or the new t valves that block air going back to unit is only alternative, but they are rarely used, luckily I didn't need to cut, there was an unglued connection, but your claim that is code is BS

Posted · Report post

almost

Posted · Report post

And lol @ "pipe adhesive". You remind of a homeowner that "THINKS" they know it all, because they "looked it up online".

Rain r shine PVC cement , the blue adhesive that sticks even if wet and doesn't need primer, yeah, sorry but I do know what I'm talking about