Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFC SOUTH

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bucs swept us. Rams beat them. If that alone doesn't tell you that that it's very possible they could beat us and "it would have been a colossal ass whipping" is a bold stretch then the problem is your understanding not mine.

Not really, why are you disputing my claim with random nonsense anyways? Youre being hypocritical. I dont OWE you an explanation. I dont know you or respect you enough to engage in any conversation with you. I told you not to be offended by that since there are lots of idiots on the huddle. To me youre just another one.

So. . quoting scores and stats to me where two completely different teams played under completely different circumstances is no more credible than me saying "offense". Why do you wish to hear my opinion so badly that you had to turn to impulsive sarcasm and bravado? There was no need to continue the conversation like 5 posts ago.

Its not like youre going to actual answer the first thing I asked you right? Whats the point then? Im not talking to someone thats worth talking to.

Posted · Report post

Not really, why are you disputing my claim with random nonsense anyways? Youre being hypocritical. I dont OWE you an explanation. I dont know you or respect you enough to engage in any conversation with you. I told you not to be offended by that since there are lots of idiots on the huddle. To me youre just another one.

So. . quoting scores and stats to me where two completely different teams played under completely different circumstances is no more credible than me saying "offense". Why do you wish to hear my opinion so badly that you had to turn to impulsive sarcasm and bravado? There was no need to continue the conversation like 5 posts ago.

Its not like youre going to actual answer the first thing I asked you right? Whats the point then? Im not talking to someone thats worth talking to.

I think you might wanna learn how internet forums work. The point is to have discussions on topics, not make bad claims then refuse to provide any evidence to support it. That makes you the idiot here.

Posted · Report post

I think you may need to understand how people work. People that think your stupid arent going to want to discuss things with you.

Posted · Report post

This is the point I've tried to make to DavethePanther the whole time when he's saying we are a lock for the playoffs.

I think it's safe to assume two teams are coming from the West. 1) because they're both really good teams and 2) they have the benefit of playing the only two "bad" teams twice.

This leaves Three spots for: Carolina, NoLa, ATL, Chiago, Minnesota, and Detroit. (I don't think a NFC East team will be in a Wild Card position.

That fight for the last Wild Card is going to be nuts and it may be 11 wins. We just need to win the Division and fug it

Did a search yet?  Where in any statement I have made, and post in 2013 that I have GUARANTEED us a lock for the playoffs???

Come man, MAN UP and back your Fuging statement.

That or be a bigger man and post you were talking out your @$$.

I started this post about the NFC South in general.  Had nothing to do with our team this year.  Seem you trying to cause a riff just to cause a riff.

Posted · Report post

Did a search yet? Where in any statement I have made, and post in 2013 that I have GUARANTEED us a lock for the playoffs???

Come man, MAN UP and back your Fuging statement.

That or be a bigger man and post you were talking out your @$$.

I started this post about the NFC South in general. Had nothing to do with our team this year. Seem you trying to cause a riff just to cause a riff.

Easy big guy. No one is tryi to cause a rig here other than you. I think it was on the Jammer thread but I'm not sure. I definitely don't care enough to go find the post. If your feelings are hurt then I'm sorry buddy. Feel better?

Posted · Report post

Easy big guy. No one is tryi to cause a rig here other than you. I think it was on the Jammer thread but I'm not sure. I definitely don't care enough to go find the post. If your feelings are hurt then I'm sorry buddy. Feel better?

Has nothing to do with making me feel better.  I don't appreciate you and anyone else putting words in my mouth.

And No it wasn't on a Jammer thread.  You haven't seen it anywhere on this forum that I guaranteed us making the playoffs.  We have a pretty brutal schedule and too many variables to predict.  Do we have the talent. I think so but nothing is guaranteed.

Stop using me to make yourself seem important.   If you can't back up what you say about someone you shouldn't say it.  If you accuse me.  I am not going to sit back and let you and your buddies slam me for something I didn't say.

I that clear enough for you?  I sure the hell hope so.

Just a side note... Noticed you didn't reply when I first mentioned it.  Cause you were talking out of the wrong orifice.

Posted · Report post

Has nothing to do with making me feel better.  I don't appreciate you and anyone else putting words in my mouth.

And No it wasn't on a Jammer thread.  You haven't seen it anywhere on this forum that I guaranteed us making the playoffs.  We have a pretty brutal schedule and too many variables to predict.  Do we have the talent. I think so but nothing is guaranteed.

Stop using me to make yourself seem important.   If you can't back up what you say about someone you shouldn't say it.  If you accuse me.  I am not going to sit back and let you and your buddies slam me for something I didn't say.

I that clear enough for you?  I sure the hell hope so.

Just a side note... Noticed you didn't reply when I first mentioned it.  Cause you were talking out of the wrong orifice.

Oh Dave.....don't get so aggressive.  You're not as fun when you're trying to be such a tough guy.  My mistake.....it was me and CarolinaPanthers8789 talking about a playoff lock on the Jammer thread.  YOU just jumped in to talk about how good our moves were to support his claim that we were a playoff lock.  Semantics....but silly me for making that mistake.  

Here's one mistake I won't make.  Same thread - you bashing me repeatedly for mentioning the strength of schedule as a factor for us possibly missing the playoffs.  But here you are now, using that FOR your argument.  Well....which one is it Dave?  You can't go both ways.....or do you?  

"Because as long as you play in the NFC South you are going to have one of the toughest schedules.  Unless someone goes 2-14 like we did.  When teams are neck and neck like we are the schedule is going to be tough.

Plus the schedule is based on the previous season and how often do we have a turnaround in the playoffs.  So while you say so in so is a tough team.  In the end you have to base your team off this year NOT LAST YEAR. 

The toughness of schedule is nothing more than the medias way of trying to figure out who will be where. 

I can guarantee you the coaches and players could give a rats ass about the toughness of the schedule.  In fact, it is IRRELEVANT.

You use schedule to justify why you think we will win or lose this season.  What you should be doing is going down the rosters of the teams we are playing and seeing what they added and what they lost to give yourself a better determination on who is tough.  Not last season record. "

So again......I don't need you to make myself feel important.  I don't have any buddies on here that are going to slam you.  But since I've gone back and gotten my story straight (which is was still pretty accurate on from the beginning), now you can get yours straight.  

Posted · Report post

Oh Dave.....don't get so aggressive.  You're not as fun when you're trying to be such a tough guy.  My mistake.....it was me and CarolinaPanthers8789 talking about a playoff lock on the Jammer thread.  YOU just jumped in to talk about how good our moves were to support his claim that we were a playoff lock.  Semantics....but silly me for making that mistake.  

Here's one mistake I won't make.  Same thread - you bashing me repeatedly for mentioning the strength of schedule as a factor for us possibly missing the playoffs.  But here you are now, using that FOR your argument.  Well....which one is it Dave?  You can't go both ways.....or do you?  

"Because as long as you play in the NFC South you are going to have one of the toughest schedules.  Unless someone goes 2-14 like we did.  When teams are neck and neck like we are the schedule is going to be tough.

Plus the schedule is based on the previous season and how often do we have a turnaround in the playoffs.  So while you say so in so is a tough team.  In the end you have to base your team off this year NOT LAST YEAR. 

The toughness of schedule is nothing more than the medias way of trying to figure out who will be where. 

I can guarantee you the coaches and players could give a rats ass about the toughness of the schedule.  In fact, it is IRRELEVANT.

You use schedule to justify why you think we will win or lose this season.  What you should be doing is going down the rosters of the teams we are playing and seeing what they added and what they lost to give yourself a better determination on who is tough.  Not last season record. "

So again......I don't need you to make myself feel important.  I don't have any buddies on here that are going to slam you.  But since I've gone back and gotten my story straight (which is was still pretty accurate on from the beginning), now you can get yours straight.  

Once again.  Where in my comments do I say we will or won't make the playoffs.   My point in this quote was the NFC South is always going to have a tough schedule and that our team doesn't use it at a factor when preparing.  THIS IS ABOUT THE TEAM AND PLAYERS not my personal opinion.

MY Opinion is we play some pretty tough teams and guaranteeing a playoff spot is slightly premature.

You find a thread where I tell you the schedule is not a factor in our teams preparation and you turn it to your proof I am switching side...

You need a life.  That is stretching your imagination to the hilt. 

Instead of saying MY BAD, I'm sorry, you would rather try and save face.  POOR ATTEMPT AT IT.

Posted · Report post

Once again.  Where in my comments do I say we will or won't make the playoffs.   My point in this quote was the NFC South is always going to have a tough schedule and that our team doesn't use it at a factor when preparing.  THIS IS ABOUT THE TEAM AND PLAYERS not my personal opinion.

MY Opinion is we play some pretty tough teams and guaranteeing a playoff spot is slightly premature.

You find a thread where I tell you the schedule is not a factor in our teams preparation and you turn it to your proof I am switching side...

You need a life.  That is stretching your imagination to the hilt. 

Instead of saying MY BAD, I'm sorry, you would rather try and save face.  POOR ATTEMPT AT IT.

Oh Dave....maybe you should reread all the posts you made about the schedule on that thread.  You obviously need a refresher.  

Posted · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlgu4aA1G64

Good morning Panthers fans! Here's my season preview for you guys. Good luck this year!

Em

good job, but we won't finish fourth in the nfcs.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We are not finishing fourth. We are winning the superbowl!