Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Post your pic....

391 posts in this topic

Looks a little Old-Man-ish to me.

(but I come by it honest) :unsure:

Girlfriend looks younger than her age.  People who see me with her probably think I'm her father.

Scot, I married a girl 10 years younger than me.  At the baseball field I have had multiple FAMILIES state, "It is so nice to see your father takes such interest in your son's development", to my wife. 

I feel you, but you look like a bloody Irish to me.  I am a Scot by God.  You look a little mixed.

:)

1 person likes this

Looks a little Old-Man-ish to me.

(but I come by it honest) :unsure:

Girlfriend looks younger than her age.  People who see me with her probably think I'm her father.

I did not want to comment on the second pix for the same reason, lol

:growl:

Come on, you do look a little Irish, right?

You know I am fugging with you.  I got no Irish in me and the clan records prove it.  Scot for life!!!

As if I had any control in that. 

Just ignore me like most do.

Don't like posting pics of myself, but typically people say I look like a taller James Deen or a less Scottish James Mcavoy.

James+Deen+James+Deen+Spotted+West+Holly

james.jpg

2 people like this

Here is what a true Scot looks like....just kidding Mr. Scot, gotta give you hell, otherwise why come here?

SANY0529_edited-1_zpsb26af972.jpg

2 people like this

Scot, I married a girl 10 years younger than me.  At the baseball field I have had multiple FAMILIES state, "It is so nice to see your father takes such interest in your son's development", to my wife. 

I feel you, but you look like a bloody Irish to me.  I am a Scot by God.  You look a little mixed.

:)

Irish?  None that I know of. A little German somewhere a few generations back though.Girlfriend is part Irish :unsure:

I probably looked more Scottish back when my hair used to turn red in the summers (till it all turned grey).

Actual age difference between us is about nine years, but she gets mistaken for mid-twenties.  A few times even early-twenties.

If someone guesses wrong on me, it's always in the other direction :(

Irish?  None that I know of. A little German somewhere a few generations back though.Girlfriend is part Irish :unsure:

I probably looked more Scottish back when my hair used to turn red in the summers (till it all turned grey).

Actual age difference between us is about nine years, but she gets mistaken for mid-twenties.  A few times even early-twenties.

If someone guesses wrong on me, it's always in the other direction :(

And you and I will both count ourselves blessed.

And you and I will both count ourselves blessed.

I do.  She's a good woman.  Probably better than I deserve in a lot of ways :lol:

My fellow fans of the Spider-Man movies will enjoy this picture...

254206_10150203298344106_6379027_n.jpg

1 person likes this

My fellow fans of the Spider-Man movies will enjoy this picture...

254206_10150203298344106_6379027_n.jpg

Rosemary Harris.

You could use that pic and claim to be Peter Parker.

1 person likes this