Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Newton Love

40 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm confused about the laptop thing

did he actually steal it or did he just buy stolen property.  i know he ditched it out his dorm window when the cops showed up.

No, he did not actually steal it,somebody else did. Which makes the ignorance even worse. smh

Posted

i like the guy who implied that christian ponder was a better quarterback.

i mean ponder was the leading rusher on the vikings like cam was on the panthers right

Posted

OMG, someone in the media actually makes sense? This article is full of win and fap material :jig:

Posted

Cams media image is going to be just fine. they are going to push this story "arc" they've been building for him.  hes immature, not a leader, etc etc.  within a few years we are going to be winning alot, then they'll switch over to how cam's team skills and maturity developed and its the difference in our wins and losses.

i find most ppl are jealous of cam hence why they dont like him.  rich, freak athlete dominating a game run by freak athletes, good looking, well spoken, well dressed, etc etc.  most football players look and speak like farm animals and those visible flaws somewhat balance out ur average male's desire to compete.  cam doesnt have visible flaws, so they have to nitpick and make poo up.

Posted

Cams media image is going to be just fine. they are going to push this story "arc" they've been building for him.  hes immature, not a leader, etc etc.  within a few years we are going to be winning alot, then they'll switch over to how cam's team skills and maturity developed and its the difference in our wins and losses.

i find most ppl are jealous of cam hence why they dont like him.  rich, freak athlete dominating a game run by freak athletes, good looking, well spoken, well dressed, etc etc.  most football players look and speak like farm animals and those visible flaws somewhat balance out ur average male's desire to compete.  cam doesnt have visible flaws, so they have to nitpick and make poo up.

I love Cam, heck my hoes know I love Cam but he does have some maturing to do. Hoepfully he does not pull crap like this in this our superbowl season

camm_medium.gif

Posted

I love Cam, heck my hoes know I love Cam but he does have some maturing to do. Hoepfully he does not pull crap like this in this our superbowl season

camm_medium.gif

I hope you are joking.

1 person likes this

Posted

The media seems to be setting up a redemption story for Cam..which is the wrong angle..

Media had to tear him down from his decorated 1season at Auburn where they could never close on the allegations against him..but a lot of smoke to this if we are all honest with it..but what major college program is not flaming with violations in this day.

Now they have to paint him as the surley, unfocused, gimmick QB when all he did was inspire O coordinators around the league to use spread/pistol concepts in their own offenses with mobile QBs bc of his real on field production.

So when the Panthers start winning and Cam does the "oh gosh this is so humbling" routine in interviews they will take credit how it helped him focus and abandon the "icon" comment which is the equivilant to the LBJ "not1,not 2...." comment at a PEP RALLEY no one can get over either.

Great article without pre-existing bias or summing up his career from a poor national TV showing.

3 people like this

Posted

it was preseason and he was whistled down by contact.  that's why 57 (bart scott? i'm reaching here.) was making the flag throwing motion.  i knew it would rub people the wrong way when i saw it live.

Posted

it was preseason and he was whistled down by contact.  that's why 57 (bart scott? i'm reaching here.) was making the flag throwing motion.  i knew it would rub people the wrong way when i saw it live.

Cool, I'm not going to nitpick and try to paint Cam in bad light, that's my quarterback (enter TO gif), but a similar thing happened in our game versus bears. Concentrate and fight for the ball on every play. I mean some of his teammates were still fighting for the ball...

Posted

Jealousy.

Is a heck of a crutch.

Posted

Humble who needs humble? Most sports legends were not humble. Was Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth, Kobe, Joe Namath, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Dale Earnhardt Sr, Bo Jackson, Deacon Jones, Jack Ham, Deon Sanders, Michael Irvin humble? And that's just to name a few.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope you are joking.

see man, no neg rep button. oh well

He must not care when he's diving over defensive lines at the goal line either. He just looks so emotionless and beaten when he's flying in the air like that. . . . and like in the New Orleans game last year. . . . I mean its like the team gave up. . . oh wait.