Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Scwhab: Cam Newton’s greatness is being overshadowed by a lot of needless criticism

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw the other post. Sorry. Mod's please delete.

Posted

You have the better Thread title. And i enjoy when the whole article is posted.. You win the award in my opinion.

2 people like this

Posted

We as Panther fans know this and agree, but until he/Panthers are relevant and competing it won't matter. Hopefully this year changes everything. Kaeper-who?

1 person likes this

Posted

Im erect now

2 people like this

Posted

fap material atlast

Posted

doesnt really seem fair to compare a second year player to two rookies. cam is better than them both though

Posted

doesnt really seem fair to compare a second year player to two rookies. cam is better than them both though

You're right. If the comparisons were to Cam's rookie season, where every stat of Cam's was 'better' except for picks and passer rating, the differences in media response would look even sillier.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe not, but that's who every Cam-critic and his inbred brother compares him to.

So that's who this guy compared him to.

Posted

Honestly the ignorance that spews from the media and Cam haters every where is flat out wanna be racism. I hate to pull a King Tahara but Im starting to believe it's true. They are trying to paint Cam as a no good black thug and as much as you objective Panther fan types here would like to objectively deny it, it does not take back the slanderous things that are said about Cam with no facts or evidence whatsoever.

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly the ignorance that spews from the media and Cam haters every where is flat out wanna be racism. I hate to pull a King Tahara but Im starting to believe it's true. They are trying to paint Cam as a no good black thug and as much as you objective Panther fan types here would like to objectively deny it, it does not take back the slanderous things that are said about Cam with no facts or evidence whatsoever.

Racism, maybe not. Envy, jealousy and hate, heck yeah. The fact is that, when it's all said and done, they would have to bow down to the GOAT that Cam will be.

Posted

I don't see it as being racist at all.  They don't have the same negativity with RG3 and its all about attitude.  RG3 comes across as humble where Cam comes across as arrogant.  That's why he gets so much grief.  I'll still take Cam over RG3 any day.  He is just on another level in my opinion.