Photo
- - - - -

Question for Conservatives...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#37 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

Impressive answer, I was curious where you stood and didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

It's actually representative of the vast majority of libertarians on all social issues.  Most people can't rectify how anyone can juxtapose a mindset that is tolerant of polar opposite moralities without the need to impose a "faith by the sword" approach to governance.  

That is why people that typically identify themselves as "liberal" are actually nothing of the sort and are often seen as repugnant to a lot of libertarians.  The hypocrisy of claiming to be tolerant while continually seeking the means to make all of society comply with their personal world-view through compulsion of the state is pretty stark when seen in that light

#38 twylyght

twylyght

HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

who exactly is it here in america that doesn't understand that things aren't free? bc it's fuging laughable to assert that the poor don't understand that things cost money. tbh it seems like the only people you can even make this type of argument about are the interventionists, but even that is bullshit because, for example, bush knew that iraq and afghanistan weren't free; they were just government handouts to rich war profiteers

#39 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

How anyone wants to give these leaches more is beyond me...  

If abortions are made illegal it will just be done like it was before it was made legal.  As far as I see it, if it has a heartbeat its murder no different than killing anyone outside a woman's body, but for some reason there is no punishment for doing it.

If you want to murder your baby do it on your own dime.

#40 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

yep. not only would you be providing "free" healthcare and benefits for expecting adoptors. but how many knew governtment offices, agents & regulations would be put on the tab before they got the program even close to manageable? sounds like a federal nightmare that would never be worth what it costs. maybe abortionist should start mailing out coupons on wednesdays or have a punch card system like subway if they want to make it more affordable? I personally don't care if people wanna have an abortion. I would prefer that they put the child up for adoption. but if thats what they wanna do? then have at it. But I don't wanna pay for it. If the person who wants to adopt the child wants to pay for the mothers healthcare, like surrogate situations do, then theres the best answer.

#41 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

so the ppl who are receiving welfare don't understand that things cost money? then why the fug are they waiting in line for welfare? shouldn't they be at a grocery store or something arguing with a manager over this strange concept of exchanging money for things?

feel free to actually answer my question at any time but try not to blow on your dog-whistle when you do it; i'm not g5.

#42 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:11 AM

also i would just like to point out that "joe the doorman" embodies everything that's wrong with the middle class. he is one of the many millions of "temporarily embarrassed millionaires" who will faithfully vote for whatever flavor of neoliberalism that he'd most like to get fuged by.

"ABLOOBLOOBLOO THOSE POOR PEOPLE AREN'T BOOTLICKERS LIKE MYSELF IT MAKES ME SO MAD THAT THEY DON'T WORK DEAD-END PART-TIME JOBS WITH NO BENEFITS WHILE THE RICH ENJOY THE FRUITS OF THE LABOR OF THE WORKING CLASS"

e: the top comments on this video sure are something

ContainedBeast 7 months ago

The majority of them are black...not a surprise.

lol thanks for the input, stormfront

TheONEloveRAVER 6 months ago

What the fug is this.... I don't have a job right now, and I have a background, but you know what I'm not collecting "Obama bucks" I'm still looking for a job and its not looking to well for me. So I signed up for the marines, and it upsets me to see that this is who I will be fighting for if we go to war. Send these motherfugers and make them work for it.

"i don't have a job and i can't get one because society is structured in such a way that ppl with a record are punished long after their sentences end but at least im not on welfare. in fact i signed up to fight wars for the rich because even though they don't value my labor, they certainly value my willingness to die for american hegemony. while i am far too principled to take food stamps from a society that refuses to allow an opportunity for me, a convicted criminal, to succeed, i will unquestionably travel halfway around the globe to shoot people in defense of the united states in much the same way that gary ridgway strangled all of those prostitutes in defense of his country"

#43 twylyght

twylyght

HUDDLER

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

so the ppl who are receiving welfare don't understand that things cost money? then why the fug are they waiting in line for welfare? shouldn't they be at a grocery store or something arguing with a manager over this strange concept of exchanging money for things?

feel free to actually answer my question at any time but try not to blow on your dog-whistle when you do it; i'm not g5.

You made the statement.  I provided you video proof to the contrary.  Your reaction speaks volumes about your level of troll-ness.

If it's not trolling, then it's just sad

#44 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

As far as I see it, if it has a heartbeat its murder no different than killing anyone outside a woman's body, but for some reason there is no punishment for doing it.

Like when soldiers kill people, right?

#45 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

You made the statement.  I provided you video proof to the contrary.  Your reaction speaks volumes about your level of troll-ness.

If it's not trolling, then it's just sad

you provided proof that those people don't understand that things cost money? did you accidentally post your proof in another thread or something?

#46 twylyght

twylyght

HUDDLER

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

you provided proof that those people don't understand that things cost money? did you accidentally post your proof in another thread or something?

so, you're going with the "just sad" option