Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers to ink Quintin Mikell?

404 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah this is surprising to me.  I dont want to get ahead of myself but im starting to believe this team could do it.  I didnt feel good about the secondary, safeties especially but QM is a very good player and would help us out a ton.

Posted · Report post

It would be nice for a vet like Quintin to leave some sort of knowledge or legacy behind for the younger guys to grow with.  Any decent vet is welcome in our secondary as far as I am concerned.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

McDermott is certainly familiar with him. Mikell made the Pro Bowl under him in 2009. Hope this gets done.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye bye Naka.

Posted · Report post

Best safety we will have since Minter. Yes, better than Godfrey.

Posted · Report post

I approve of this signing. I think you will see a few more of these type things happen during camp.

Posted · Report post

AW TO THE HELL YES.

Posted · Report post

Brandon Moore pls.

Posted · Report post

he's decently good. judging purely on stats i would say he's better now than ever.

Posted · Report post

I approve of this signing. I think you will see a few more of these type things happen during camp.

i'd like to see them before camp, tbh, and go into camp with the team and pretty much the depth chart set or at least the starters decided upon.

TC needs to be just about making the offense/defense/STs fluid rather than trying to figure out who is going to be starting. competition needs to exist for sure, but only for depth. the rest of the team needs to be set and working on making their jobs second nature.

not realistic, but ideal.